General

Pokemon! ^_^

I have a friend who went through the whole game only using Fire types, no others. She beat the game with just her Fire types. Was pretty cool.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Been playing FFX HD Remaster so I haven't been playing Pokemon that much. But I did buy and download Pokemon Trozoi which is like those match 3 games you see everywhere. I've gotten to area 4 and keep getting beaten by the Honchcrow...or Don Karasu since I like the Japanese name better.
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New news, remakes of the Gen III GBA games Ruby and Sapphire will be released for the 3DS this November, as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. After the remakes Fire Red/Leaf Green and Heart Gold/Soul Silver, it was always thought they'd remake the third generation for the 3DS, and now it is confirmed.

Announcement video here:

No game footage yet though.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Saphiel Sir wrote:
New news, remakes of the Gen III GBA games Ruby and Sapphire will be released for the 3DS this November, as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. After the remakes Fire Red/Leaf Green and Heart Gold/Soul Silver, it was always thought they'd remake the third generation for the 3DS, and now it is confirmed.

Announcement video here:

No game footage yet though.

Sweet, I can now spend 400 hours trying to catch a feebas and never actually finding one.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I don't remember ruby and sapphire very well, so this works for me lol
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Well, I do remember Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. I never beat the Pokemon League in Emerald though. I died one too many times and it took me FOR FREAKIN EVER to get up Spiral Tower to get Rayquaza. I wish I had because I could have done the painstakingly long Poke Trasnfer thing to get them into Black and White but I never finished and couldn't get to the Pal Park to do that.smiley
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Hohoho. Enn.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

That would be awesome to call it Chaos Emerald. Though I think the Sega copyright lawyers might have a thing or two to say about that.smiley
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I like it, it took some getting used to after coming up from the DS Days of Black and White, I like the 3D Pokemon and their moves too. Like Brave Bird, it's got its own whole upper screen 3D animation and it looks cool. Same with the move Chip Away, very cool feature. And you can move diagonally too, no more straight and up and down only.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Some new Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire- CoroCoro Reveals
The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming games. This reveals Mega Sceptile, Swampert and Diancie. Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon-type while the others maintain their type. Mega Diancie's ability is currently listed as ??? while Mega Sceptile has Lightning Rod and Mega Swampert has the ability Swift Swim.
Groudon & Kyogre's new "Mega Evolutions" are known as Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Groudon & Primal/Prehistoric/Primeval Kyogre and are said to be a regression called Ancient Devolution. Steven Stone returns and also appears to have a Mega Charizard X and is after the secret for Mega Evolution
Both the Mach and Acro Bike make a return in this game and Team Aqua & Team Magma both return as well. Team Magma is lead once again by Maxie, and his Admins: Tabitha & Courtney. Team Aqua is lead by Archie and his admins Matt and Shelley, all of whom have been redesigned. Like the originals the team you face varies depending upon the game
The Mega Evolution activating item in this game is the Mega Bangle.

9 years
34567   loading