General

Pokemon! ^_^

New video and pic to go with the earlier post:

Mega Gallade has Inner Focus as it's ability. One of your rivals, Wally, seems he has one.

Mega Sharpedo has the ability Strong Jaw. The saw-teeth on it's nose seem to be retractable. All of it's stats are increased. Team Aqua leader Archie has one.

Mega Camerupt has the ability Sheer Force. It's speed is lowered, but all of it's other stats are increased. Team Magma leader Maxie has one.

More news on the cover legends too:
Primal Kyogre's ability is Primordial Sea and it blocks Fire-type moves and changing the weather. Its (signature) move is Origin Pulse. Primal Groudon's ability is Desolate Land and it blocks Water-type moves and changing the weather. It's (signature) move is Precipice Blades. Both (signature) moves can hit multiple opponents. The new weathers are permanent but fade when the Pokémon is switched out
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

There will also be two distribution events at Gamestop in October-November too for X/Y owners:
It has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the US this October in Gamestop stores. From October 13th to October 26th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at Gamestop Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces.

Next, from October 27th to November 16th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pokémon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I am eagerly waiting for those events to start, I want my Diancie and love Shinies so I'll have to drag boyfriend out to EB (the Canadian name of Game Stop) to get them.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

If any of you guys are interested I've been breeding the starter Pokemon in my X version so I hope to have at least four of every one soon. I just started on Cyndaquils now. Will have to evolve my Totodile first and do a bit of levelling to start breeding them, so right now as it stands I have 4x Turtwigs (all male), 4x Pipulps (3 male, 1 female), 4x Chimchars (3 male, 1 female), two Mudkips (1 male, 1 female) and one Torchic male from Spain, 4x Chikoritas (3 male, 1 female) and one Cyndaquil so far a male. I will start on the Unova trio after I finish the Johto ones.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A new mega revealed
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I know what I'm using my Master Ball on in ORAS now.smiley That was awesome.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Four new Mega's!

Mega Beedrill has the ability Adaptability, and its Attack and Speed greatly increase.

Mega Pidgeot has the ability No Guard, and its Special Attack increases.

You can fly on Mega Latios & Latias in the overworld and find Pokémon such as Reshiram, Zekrom, Dialga & Palkia in the sky. Latios is exclusive to Omega Ruby and Latias is exclusive to Alpha Sapphire.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Cool. I'm looking forward to finding the Unova legendaries above the Hoenn region.smiley
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Mattachu wrote:
Loving the design of the newest batch of Megas smiley I wonder if this means we can expect MegaButterfree and MegaNoctowl, MegaSwellow, etc
I'm still somewhat concerned by the apparent lack of a Battle Frontier :/ I was a big fan of its Hoenn incarnation back in Gen III

It might still be in there, Nintendo Japan is only releasing small details about it right now. Maybe they're making it a surprise.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

A new trailer & some mega evolution's released
Mega Steelix

Mega Glalie
9 years
56789   loading