Gaining

2014 goals

I not sure where I'll be. Yesterday I felt like making a resolution to gain fifty pounds mainly on my belly and rear. I'll just have to see. I am enjoying the few pounds I have put on this year. Maybe more in the future.

Ned Foc
10 years

2014 goals

I'm 160 now and my goal for the year is to put on 30 lbs which would officially make me overweight. I'm hoping that most of it will go straight to my belly and love handles!
10 years

2014 goals

To be kidnapped by a beautiful billionaire scientist lady who wants to use me in an experiment to test a new weight gain drug which causes massive obesity without any harmful side effects, to become fatter than I ever imagined and reaching immobility within a couple of months, after which I get to spend all day lying on my back eating and growing and being very much in love with the person that did this to me.

Either that, or, y'know, just to put on some more weight the old fashioned way. smiley
10 years

2014 goals

250 at least, but more is better. 270-280 would be amazing, but that's not going to be easy I think.
10 years

2014 goals

I'm currently at 225-lbs. I'm hoping to gain anywhere from 25-30-lbs.
10 years

2014 goals

i would love to gain up to 10kg more before summer comes and i´m maybe able to lose my belly again before summer and swim short are necessary :/
10 years

2014 goals

to gain at least 10kg before summer comes ...
10 years