Gaining

New gainer club

Hey all,

I'm trying to gauge how much interest there would be in starting a weekly Gainer's Club in Fantasy Feeder chat.

This would be like a weight loss club, except that it would be for people who want to get fat.

My idea is that it would consist of a weekly 1 hour session, hosted by a friendly BBW Web Model who would help encourage you and the rest of the group to eat during the sessions, either via web cam or IM (whichever you prefer).

The general format of the meetings might be something like this:

* Welcome/introduce each person as they arrive
* Recap of previous session/overview of current session
* Weigh-in/measurements
* Check out what people are going to eat
* Eating/encouraging
* Goals for coming week
* Feedback/ideas for future sessions
* Thanks/Goodbyes

Ideas for future sessions might be 'pizza night' or 'dough-nut challenge' but this would really be down to you and the rest of the group. We would try to make the general atmosphere of the meetings as relaxed and friendly as possible.

The club would be properly organized and hosted by a paid Web Model, so it would be something more than just an impromptu get together of like minded people. It would be the first of its kind on the web.

Though it could become an ongoing weekly event, we'd probably start with six weekly sessions. The cost for this may be in the region of $5 to $10 per session.

We'd probably need at least 10 interested people to make it viable. If there are enough people then I'll set up a free trial session to get ideas and gather feedback.

I'm very interested to hear your comments and views on this below, but please don't just state that you think it should be free, this is something different - a properly organized and hosted club that will have associated costs.

PS: if you think you might be interested, please could you PM me and I'll add you to the mailing list.
10 years

New gainer club

Weight Gain Club

Hi

I have only joined this site yesterday and think I may be interested in joining this.

I am 58 years old, my weight is 135lbs, and I am 5ft 7in tall. I would be interested in knowing what challenging but realistic targets could be set for myself.

I look forward to hearing from you.
10 years

New gainer club

scuba wrote:
So would this be a private club where the participants pay the 5 or $10 to cover the expenses?

The cost would go towards setting up the club, recruitment and training, planning and hosting sessions, contacting and recruiting members etc.

Sessions would be private in that only those that have joined the club would be able to attend and the groups would be fairly small, 10-15 members max. If more people are interested than this then we can always host more than one session per week.

Don't forget to PM me if you're interested so that I can get an idea of numbers.
10 years

New gainer club

I'm interested for your feedback on this type of club:

* Would you like to see a club like this but perhaps done slightly differently?
* Is the idea of a group/community of gainers appealing, or would you prefer something more private (perhaps 1-2-1)?
* Is gaining more of a fantasy than a reality for you, and would you therefore prefer something that focused more on the fantasy of gaining?
10 years

New gainer club

Keep fantasy out of it or have a separate group for the wannabe gainers.
10 years

New gainer club

And what if you are already a gold member? Does it get rolled into the benefits?
10 years

New gainer club

This would be something separate to the upgrade packages.
10 years

New gainer club

georgejorge wrote:
As one who considers gaining more of a fantasy at the moment, I would suggest allowing some form of fantasy into it. Anyone that is still on the fence is more likely to transition to actual gainer with support from this community instead of banishment. Maybe even probationary status or a few rules so the fantasy doesn't get out of hand.

I suggest that the club should be open to anyone whether or not you're actually wanting to gain, however the focus of the club would still be around actual weight gain. You'd just need to make it clear to the host at the beginning that you're attending just for the fun and to be part of the community rather than to actually gain weight, so that they didn't try to encourage you to do it when you're not really ready.

On a slightly different note, I'm still interested to hear what people would like happen in the sessions and how they think the club should work.

I've put my initial ideas above, but what would you actually like to see?
10 years

New gainer club

I like this idea. Personally I lack the support and encouragement to keep gaining sometimes and a group to do just that would be awesome. Would you have to have an upgraded membership to join or just pay the group dues? This site is quite diverse in members countries of origin, most being from the US and UK, would support groups be formed in relation to time zones? I know, while I like to eat all day long, I prefer to really stuff myself in the evening. Not to mention I have to go to that pesky work place during the day, blah. But I guess no work, no money, no money, no food and we'll we can't have that. I really hope this works.
10 years

New gainer club

I'm still deliberating over this one since there are a number of issues I'm unsure about:

* The response has not been huge, although several of those that responded seem to be very keen. I have a feeling that since this is a new concept, people may be sitting on the fence unwilling to commit too strongly until they see how it pans out.

* I believe the key to success very much depends on getting the right person to host the club. However this is quite a tall order since they'd need to be naturally friendly, articulate, organized, reliable, and have some understanding of gaining amongst other qualities.

* Legally the club host would need to be acting as an independent contractor from which FF would take a commission for providing the service. This means that if we want a BBW host, the club would need to be competitive with what I imagine is the fairly lucrative BBW webcam market, especially since hosting the club my prove to be a more difficult role than being a webcam model (the club would not in any way be a sex show but a BBW with experience of webcam interaction who knows about gaining and related fantasies may have some of the skills we're after).

If anyone knows someone that might consider this role please let me know. I'd be willing to fund a 4 session feasibility trial.

I'd love to see this happen, but it's proving difficult. Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated.
10 years
12   loading