Submission and domination

Pig farm

robin wrote:
My favorite fantasy is being a helper on a farm, and the farmer cooking me lunch for my hard work very day. Despite the labor intensive work and all of the calories I burn off, somehow with weight gain powder in the food and appetite stimulant pills in the water, I start to pack on the pounds. Work starts to get harder and harder as he gets me fatter and fatter without my knowledge, and I start doing less and less work to go to lunch earlier and eat longer each day. When I go home after being away for a month, my family's horrified at how much weight I've suddenly gained in so little time and comment on how my stomach enters the room seconds before I do. Once I go back to work, I end up getting fatter still to a point that the farmer can barely tell me apart from his pigs and I start to out weigh all of them.

I just really like the helplessness of that thought.

Helpless fatties are a pretty hot fantasy indeed :3

Sounds fun.
9 years

Pig farm

Whats the best food to eat, when eating like a pig
9 years

Pig farm

Thanks thinking of doing it for lunch
9 years

Pig farm

robin wrote:
My favorite fantasy is being a helper on a farm, and the farmer cooking me lunch for my hard work very day. Despite the labor intensive work and all of the calories I burn off, somehow with weight gain powder in the food and appetite stimulant pills in the water, I start to pack on the pounds. Work starts to get harder and harder as he gets me fatter and fatter without my knowledge, and I start doing less and less work to go to lunch earlier and eat longer each day. When I go home after being away for a month, my family's horrified at how much weight I've suddenly gained in so little time and comment on how my stomach enters the room seconds before I do. Once I go back to work, I end up getting fatter still to a point that the farmer can barely tell me apart from his pigs and I start to out weigh all of them.

Sounds like a pretty fun scenario - although personally I'd feel a little nervous around a farmer that can't tell me apart from his pigs! You should try fleshing it out into a story!
9 years

Pig farm

fredherring wrote:
robin wrote:

Sounds like a pretty fun scenario - although personally I'd feel a little nervous around a farmer that can't tell me apart from his pigs! You should try fleshing it out into a story!

It would a very interesting story too, if some psychology and whatnot was injected in to it as well.
9 years

Pig farm

Hey all, Ive posted on here before, just wanted to say that the more I think about the more I wanted to actually turn into a pig. I keep reading stories and they make me so excited. I am gaining at the moment and gained something like 4 to 6 pounds which Im happy about and want to gain more.
9 years

Pig farm

georgejorge wrote:
jamesocovlufc wrote:
Whats the best food to eat, when eating like a pig

Everything that's put in front of you.

I grew up on a small farm, and really, what our pigs ate was basically our leftover -- which we called, for obvious reasons, slop.

You could probably create something very much approximating the look and feel of slop by combining cake and cream or ice cream and stirring it up some. That would be very fattening. Or maybe cornbread and milk -- something I have always enjoyed. A bit of butter also to add calories and make it more flavorful.

Perhaps you should get a small trough to make it more fun!
9 years

Pig farm

Pig_farmer wrote:
Zap Pig wrote:
Being a sow in a sty is an incredible experience while feeding , and growing ever fatter. You dont want to do anything but oink and squeal and eat , eat , eat.

This is a great idea for a special kind of niche agri-tourism: farms as hotels but with a difference.
Pens instead of rooms, farmhands instead of chambermaids and the catering staff all feeders. And, of course, tourists as livestock: sows and porkers, naked and confined to their sties, force-fed and fattened in earnest.
fat wrote:def one of my ultimate fantasies as a feedee
Getfatandchubby wrote:love this!!
I'm pretty sure quite a few of those commenting on this topic (and many others) would eagerly book such a holiday.
lilpig wrote:
I love the idea of my feeder showing off how fat I am, how much I can eat, how much weight I've gained, etc.
Rose_Edwards wrote:
And they would tease me as how big I keep getting!
fatbellygirl wrote:
Maybe meanwhile the farmer fattening you for dinner.

All sorts of role-playing - no matter how extreme - would of course be a crucial part of the holiday on this tourist pig-farm.
The fattening would not be pretend-play however but very real. All guests would have to be prepared to going home dozens of pounds fatter.

Not only would many of us book such a holiday, but I imagine many of us would be willing to serve as unpaid interns in the feeding staff!
9 years

Pig farm

Bi3inchpig wrote:
Pig_farmer wrote:
chiisaibuta wrote:
That sounds like it would be a very interesting "hotel" to visit. I would definitely book a 'room'. Although my question for the effect to happen you'd have to probably require a set time. A day or two wouldn't be enough for effective results, no?

A weekend would not leave any visible physical effects on the piggy but would still have a psychological impact, a thrilling experience leaving the pig-guest wanting more.
Such a hotel would have many return tourists, a smallish but committed clientele.
Of course, the pigs who really wish to be fattened up and can afford a long stay would also be catered for: fattening guaranteed or your money back. smiley

That would be incredibly hot.

I agree. Such a stay in a "hotel" like this would be incredibly hot. I find myself incredibly turned on by such a thought.
9 years

Pig farm

i understand but it's not easy to talk about this
9 years
1234   loading