General

2014- year of the theaters?

I was going to see 'her' today and I didn't. I guess I'll go on Sunday. Phoenix always gives a stellar performance!
But I started looking through 2014 releases and I think this could be the best year to date.

300: Rise of an Empire, Muppets Most Wanted, Amazing Spider-Man 2, Godzilla, X-Men: Days of Future past, 22 Jump Street, Hercules, Ninja Turtles, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: Winter Soldier, Dumb and Dumber To, Horrible Bosses 2,
Possibly a Clerks III.

And this is only the ones I KNOW I have to go see. I can't imagine how many hidden gems there will be once the trailers start making their rounds... much like 'her'.

Anything special that you all are waiting to see?

(I go watch them as a movie fan and filmmaker, not because I'm lazy and only watch TV and movies. rofl. Just clearing that up)
10 years

Probably either The Railway Man or Journey to the West.
10 years

Although this will be a good year for film, 2015 will be so much better:

Avengers 2
Star Wars VII
Jurassic Park 4
Man of Steel 2

Not to mention another Bond, another Terminator, remake of Mad Max. Was also going to have the WoW movie, but that pushed that to 2016 because they didn't want to take on Star Wars smiley.
10 years

yeah, 2014 will defiantly be a 10

...but then in 2015 they take it up to 11
10 years

Last movies We've seen were Rush and The Wolf of Wallstreet... In dutch Cinema.. A few years ago we went to London Theatre... And I want to bring something up. Theatre/Cinema is lovely, as long as the seats are wide enough... What are the best places with wide seats?
10 years

Just saw "Tim's Vermeer" which you should see if you like Vermeer or if you're a geeky inventor type.

If both apply, it's a MUST see!
10 years