General

Favorite things that fas do?

HHHmmm.... making breakfast in bed, making food runs any time of day, belly rubs, thigh rubs, upper arm rubs, snuggling up to and kissing her, tender lip biting, caressing neck, shoulders, ...., and feeding her cupcakes smiley
10 years

I love to rub my boyfriend's belly. I try not to all the time so he knows that's not all I love about him. lol but he let's me blow raspberries on it. So much fun
10 years

Just when we come across somwhere in the house, just a little squeeze in her butt, or kissing and pulling her belly against me... And for more longtime passion outside of the bedroom, I like to rub her arms and legs and massage her belly... It's lovely to discover a new dimple once and a while.
10 years

I love belly rubs smiley
10 years

Never dated anyone before of any sizes, but if I was in a relationship with someone.

I think I would just enjoy quiet evenings with them like I did with one of my friends that lived with me after Hurricane Sandy.

We would both do our own little thing in the same room, but just felt at ease with each other's company. smiley
10 years

my ex would never leave my belly alone. good job I enjoy the attention.

thing I love about FA's is that they never seem to get bored of my lovely fat bits. tooooo hot.
9 years

I used to lotion my ex down with lotion or warm oil as well. My favorite thing by fsr though, was giving her massages. Especially on days where I could just see the stress in her eyes. Id kiss her, undress her, and then she would lay down. Id take some oil, and start at her back. Eventually after some four play, kissing, etc, id end up at her legs and feet. Id give her a back and foot massage for about an hr, hr and a half. By the timr I was done, she would always be fast asleep. I loved that the most. I miss having that connection with someone.
9 years

softly wrote:
can I hire one for a day?

Hire one ? Tempted to do it for free !!smiley
9 years

I like smacking the fat bottom of a girl... and see the wave of fat ricochet around smiley
9 years

Fawkesy wrote:
This thread has just made me so sad to be single >_<
I've only been in one relationship with an FA but i loved the spooning and belly rubs from behind, although it was always me nearly falling off of the sofa so it wasn't always relaxing as it should be.
I also loved the full body massages, front and back smiley but he only ever did it once or twice smiley

Just a general love of my body is awesome and i miss it.
Now your message Fawkesy has made me sad to be single as well! And wishing to be with you! Oh to be in the UK
9 years
12   loading