Submission and domination

Kidnapped, forced to be a pig?

Caleycou wrote:
Yes, being abducted and forced to gain has been a hot fantasy of mine

Oh with your smile i would just take you away and tie you down to see that lovely body of your swell over your panties ^^
9 years

Kinky Pig wrote:
I would love to be kidnapped and forced to be a pig. Especially if i'm not the only one. ;3

Hmmm, maybe I need to build some pig pens?
9 years

flufflover92 wrote:
georgejorge wrote:
All I'm going to say is I'm scrawny and trusting... easy target smiley

Mmm, nothing turns me on more than a willing victim... Especially starting out scrawny, seeing you progress towards being quite the porker... Yum! ×

Hey, uhm, I'm scrawny too. *pulling at the skin covering my ribs*

And trusting.

And kind of slow.

smileysmiley
9 years

Why shouldn't pigs play video games? It would be a good way to prevent boredom by occupying their mind while leaving them inactive otherwise in their pen.
9 years

Glad to know I'm not the only one way into this. I wrestle with if I wanna keep gaining all the time, I want the choice taken from me so somebody can make me an obese animal
9 years

I thought a lot about it and I can only say my favourite fantasy.
8 years

PlumpPrincess5:
I really wish this would happen. It wouldn't be too hard, since even if I did run I wouldn't go far before someone caught me, and as much as I love food and love eating I wouldn't be able to resist, no matter what.

If anyone wants to RP this, I'm up for it!

I love this sort of thing! Check out my stories, and you will see. I would love to roleplay, Princess.

Email - zonker25@gmail (also use it for google hangout)

Yahoo IM or email -- growinluvhandles@yahoo.com

Also, I am on Feabie under this same name (growinglovehandles)
8 years

FattenMeLikeaPig:
Has anyone else thought about or every dreamed of being kidnapped and forced (not really lol) to be a pig? or am I alone? lol
yes, I have.
8 years
12   loading