Gaining

Eating.....then gaining!!!

This is my experience in some detail from when I start to Gain weight happening in this order:

1. I have been eating slightly more for a week or so without really noticing.

2. During the second week I notice a gain and my belly stays full looking most of the time with a slight struggle to fasten my waist bands on my work pants. I am hungrier and over eat at meals compared to what I used to consume but I feel somewhat uncomfortable and full after eating "Stomach will hurt from the stretching from extra food consumption."

3. I stay hungrier and gradually start craving more deserts and snacks. I also eat way less healthier and don't feel sick....multiple cokes everyday and fast food which I don't generally eat because it makes me feel sick. It's almost like every fattening fast food sounds and looks enticing to me all of a sudden.

4. At this point it's 3-4 weeks in and I have become noticeable bigger .....especially my belly that hang's over every waistband on my pants & shorts. My appetite really starts getting bigger!

5. All of a sudden I can eat more than double what I used to in one sitting not to mention directly following huge dinner meals I almost have to have fattening deserts and sometimes multiple snacks such as cookies, ice cream, cake etc. At this point I never get the sick stomach feel after eating so much ....I just have this huge Balloon belly that sticks out in front of me and is a bit uncomfortable to move around after eating. This continues for a couple of weeks.

6. Now I not only crave snacks and deserts after my meals at dinner but after Lunch as well. During this time I start to get pretty aroused by my uncontrollable appetite, gaining and belly size and decide to try and gain as much as I can. At this point I am eager for my wife to make a comment about my huge appetite and my weight gain.

7. 2+ months or so, I feel like I am not excessively hungry at a particular meal time because of always having a huge meal and snacks from the prior meal. But once I start to eat I can't seem to stop....I just keep eating even though I don't have that same hunger....it's almost like my hand and mouth are conditioned to operate their movements and they have a large bottomless pit Big ole Gut to fill. Also around this time if I don't happen to have a huge lunch,desert and snacks after but rather a small lunch.....I will start to get Hunger pains in my stomach in a couple of hours.

8. So at 4+ months in I have many arousing and some insecure feelings going on. I would say most of the time it's arousing...... I have typically gained around 30-40 Lbs. I have gone up several sizes in my waistline but now my waistline rides lower below my huge extended Gut that sticks out impressively far almost as if I was 9 months pregnant with it also jutting our wide with my love handles. Every t-shirt and dress shirt is strained showing my impressive belly size. Not that everyone else notices my "struggles" with my extra Gut I am carrying around but I certainly do...while getting in and out of my car, sitting up off of a chair or couch especially after one of my huge meals that I always consume and not to mention even doing the slightest activity get me more winded now. It's a bit embarrassing and arousing all at the same time to know how quick this has happened relatively speaking.

9. At this point I feel like a bloated/ stuffed fat guy all the time and I start thinking about trying to eat healthier and cut out snacks and desserts and try to eat less portions at my meals. The first day at Lunch I change my mind and give in and eat some fatty fast food and try and order only one meal....in which I have built up to nearly food for three people on a typical trip through the drive thru. It doesn't work I have to go back through the drive thru and order a second meal and another large coke. The scary thing is I still wasn't full and allow myself to finish by eating a king size snickers after. I feel a bit guilty and out of control but hey I cut down on one extra meal from my typical scary consumption for the past many months. So, by dinner time I was absolutely starving.....my wife comes out with a plate of Lasagna for me that covered the whole plate because she was used to serving me bigger portions....I must have enhaled it in 5 minutes and before I said anything she had my plate filled with the same size 2nd helping. I didn't say anything and kind of felt guilty .....but damn I was still really hungry. I finished that shortly after and before I could say anything else a large bowl of Ice
cream with a brownie in it was waiting in front of me.

10. So at this stage.....a couple of weeks of not being able to control my eating even when trying really hard to happens. This is the stage where I feel totally out of control and almost like I could become huge if someone was purposely feeding me......such a vulnerability and a guilt and constantly giving in to my gluttuneous appetite.

Anyone else feel this way or have similar stages that they want to document?
10 years

Great post. I haven't felt this because I'm still new to gaining, but I hope to experience it. I'd love for my appetite to get out of control and just pile on the pounds haha
10 years

cutiecubbie11 wrote:
Even though I'm only 2.5 months into my active gaining, I could relate to most of your comments. I am developing a really massive sweet tooth. My appetite really grew-- before a medium meal from fast food like wendy's would make me full. Now, after a large baconator meal with a large frosty, I'm still hungry enough for some more stuff, and would get hungry again 2ish hours later for another big meal. My perception of correct portion size is getting messed up- I'd look at a hearty single serving of plate and go "that's not enough" without really thinking. I start automatically eating even bits of food left on my plate like a piggy. I find myself losing track of how much I've eaten because I'd eat them too quickly and 'forgot' and keep eating thinking I didn't have much. Even on days when I'm not trying to actively gaining, I ended up eating 4k-ish calories or more. It's becoming more and more automatic thing, more out of my control. I'm both aroused and a bit afraid smiley

Funny....I really don't start feeling afraid for some time but I definitely feel a little embarrassed at times that other acquaintances or friends will comment.....which for some reason is freaky. In fact I will purposely try and wear clothing that doesn't show my gain as much if I know I am going to be in one of these setting's that I can plan for.

On the flip side when I am around or with my wife I wear my clothes that I have recently grown out of and I tend to eat a bunch right in front of her to see her reaction and get a comment like "wow, honey you are getting big". I have a section of clothes in my closet from these last few years with XXL shirts, larger dress shirts, slacks, jeans etc. which I am sure most of you women have that are larger from my on going gain of 30-40 Lbs. and then losing it eventually.

I have just recently started a gaining episode...For the last 2 weeks I have been purposely eating & stuffing fattening meals and deserts after realizing a week prior that I have been more hungry and started gaining. I think this time more than the other three times I have been eating even more earlier on....I have been craving Mexican food and have had lunch and dinner at least three times this week including large Combination plates, along with baskets of chips and multiple cokes in one sitting.....followed by Milkshakes and deserts. Today I think I am going to hit some Italian and have some nice fattening huge helping of Lasagna followed of course by the sweets....which for some reason I only really like when I am going through this gaining. I never have a sweet tooth only during these time's.....which I guess is good because it certainly packs in the calories and Lbs. quickly.

It's kind of addicting... I try eating a bunch at first to try and keep my belly stuffed looking which is exciting and a turn on but kind of hard ....but after doing this for many weeks my belly always looks stuffed even when its empty. Then it's stretched out and it needs the bigger meals to fill it....and if I keep on trying to eat more and more it really takes on a mind of its own and needs so much food to even satisfy it. I am not at that stage yet, but my appetite has almost come close to doubling but with much effort.....but I agree that's when it does get kind of scary because if you had someone who was encouraging you along with your uncontrollable appetite....wow..it would be hard to control or even slow down!

You are right on with Portion size.....It's funny because with fast food you know what you get but at a restaurant it can vary a bit. In fact I am already thinking of my Portion of Lasagna and hope that it is huge for lunch today because even though I am able to eat a lot more right now I am still trying to stuff and eat more. At Mexican restaurants I typically used to order a 2 item combination and not finishing all of it and felt sick.... and recently I have been ordering a 3 item along with beans and rice and cleaning the plate and by my third day last week I cleaned it without feeling nearly as stuffed along with 2 baskets of chips and 3 cokes.
10 years

Hey Voluptuouslover, you've mentioned that you've done this a few times where you'll gain and then lose it all. I can completely relate to the stages you've outlined. I find it incredibly arousing seeing the difference in what a typical meal has become after a few months of pushing my limits. I'm just wondering, what encourages you to lose it all? I've put on about 40 pounds since last fall, and now that summer is out, I'm sort of getting a bit insecure, tempted to reverse these hard-won gains.
10 years

ccgenerals05 wrote:
Hey Voluptuouslover, you've mentioned that you've done this a few times where you'll gain and then lose it all. I can completely relate to the stages you've outlined. I find it incredibly arousing seeing the difference in what a typical meal has become after a few months of pushing my limits. I'm just wondering, what encourages you to lose it all? I've put on about 40 pounds since last fall, and now that summer is out, I'm sort of getting a bit insecure, tempted to reverse these hard-won gains.

These days I never really lose it all! I have not been below 220Lbs. In 3 years or so.....and recently I don't think I got back under 230 Lbs. Before I started gaining again.

I guess all of a sudden I start eating a bit less and I don't stay as inspired. Also, similar to you I start to get a little embarrassed around summer time having a 40" waist pair if board shorts where my belly still hangs over a good 4-6 inches. All three times before I got the kick to try and cut up after gaining and that never really worked....I ate really healthy and tried to get a six pack like my Athletic playing days ....needless to say a 4 pack was almost unachievable with the effort.

This time I am going to lift heavy while still gaining and produce more of a body builder look with a huge Gut. I almost feel that it will be less embarrassing over summer. I will just explain I am calorie loading to get really big and strong. We will see how that works out.
10 years