Gaining

Expersonal trainer getting fat

Sounds utterly awesome. I'm hardly ripped but I too have a 'fit voice' and a 'fat voice' fighting it out inside my head smiley So far I've limited my stuffing sessions to once a year or less - although today happens to be one of those rare days smiley
10 years

xpand wrote:
Looking at your details pic there gfs_tist, I can't help but think of the line up of people who would get a good laugh at giving me a skinfold test now, telling me how fat that im getting and enjoy giving me some of my own advice.

The line wouldn't finish with people from gyms I worked at either, there would be plenty of my fat friends and workmates who would get great joy in seeing me morphing into a fatty and seeing my usual body arrogance with my top off being replaced with embarassment.

The feeder in me has always fantasised about shaming the personal trainer me, the feeder winning when I feel the embarresment of my now fat body being exposed when I can't avoid being seen with my top off. I am in that fantasy mood now, turned on by thought of being ridiculed for becoming a fatty.

The problem is that after 2 months of binge eating when the moments of erotic fantasy pass, I am now left with the embarresing reality that now I really am fat. The feeder in me is loving this

I have run into similar things! I am thinking of stuffing & gaining right up until summer starts....but then a percentage of the time I try to hide my big gut and all the gaining already. The dilemma is there will be no hiding it in a pair of 40" board shorts where my gut still extends way out with the waistband cutting into my lower belly at the beach or pool parties.

I am going for the really buff almost body builder look with a huge beach ball gut to lessen some of the embarrassment. I have been back at the gym starting to lift heavy but still piling on the stuffings and loading with fattening calories and sweets to if I can get to 265 Lbs. this time. So when people see me over summer they will be in shock but it won't be that embarrassing when they say Wow,....I will mention...Ya I was lifting heavy and loading a lot of carbs and proteins and I got kind of big. Kind of more accepting than just being less muscular with a fat gut.

Also, I know what you mean my chest or pecs have also been muscular and big while lifting and as I gained and didn't lift they got soft pretty quick. With lifting and pumping them up again they actually look small relative to my big Gut I have put on.
10 years

I can completely relate to the ambivalent feelings of wanting to have your body subsumed in fat, and then wanting your old body back, with intense feelings that push you in either way, it can be a real whirlwind. From experience, I can tell you it wont go away, so after a while I thought, if I'm gonna be this ambivalent about my body no matter my size, why not explore my own desires. I then found out that the fatter I got, I have fewer moments of regret. Of course, the only thing that matter is if you're happy with yourself!
9 years

Since you are regularly updating your progress, you may prefer to keep a gaining blog. Contact site owner hiccupx for more details.
9 years

This is a very hot thread! I have the exact same conflicts and desires as you in terms of fitness and athleticism versus letting go and eating and gaining a ton of weight and getting fat.

Totally a turn on to think of being shamed for letting myself go, and in the end, I don't think I will ever truly let myself go (though I will want to for the rest of my life).

Thanks for writing down all your thoughts...you are definitely not alone in your desires!
9 years

What an amazing story! In fact, you should write your experiences up and put them into the story section here!

Glad that you know who you are and what you want.

xpand wrote:
Of course course I would love to continue over indulging and pigging. I didn't just enjoy overeating, I was incredibly aroused by it, but I didn't like the consequence for it, actually getting fat, as opposed to fantising about it.

In private I was very turned on by getting fat, feeling it gather around my body, burying my ripped torso in fat knowing my body was expanding a little more each day, but I didn't enjoy the real life embarrassment of my body looking so fat in front of my family and close friends (funny, but I liked female friends seeing how fat I was getting, it was in front of male friends that I felt the most embarrassment and shame) .My fat and food fetish was always a private thing, but when my body started getting fat (and so quickly) it was clear to everyone I hadnt just let myself go a little, but after years of clean eating I had given into junk food and gotten very greedy. I wasn't just embarrassed I was feeling a lot of guilt and shame over what I was doing my body, after years of enjoying having such a fit body, being so confident in it, and just giving it up and becoming just another fatty, and all over a suppressed sexual food fetish that I lost control playing around on fantasy feeder.

I didn't just lose my body, I lost the confidence that went with it, I admit to my ripped body making me feel a little superior, particularly when I'd get my top off and show it. Once I started getting fat I was becoming very self conscious about my body around particular people and it was certainly making me feel inferior around my now fitter bodied friends.

Now that I am gotten my athletic body back, I am certainly welcoming the confidence that has returned with it. I won't be giving it up again for a few donuts.
9 years

Oh man thanks for writing your thoughts down smiley

I am kind of in the same boat but i think that with someone special female i would tend to get softer over time but i somehow like the thought of she teasing me about becoming chubby and maybe even a bit out of control with my eating habits when there would be a girl tempting me with food and seeing her desire in her eyes to see me chubbier although she know i feel abigous to it even a little shame is really tempting and i would have to see if i ever get back into some fitness routine or if i am just driven by desire to eat on smiley.

I would say it depends on how i will like beeing a bit softer when having someone with whome you are together to get a balance of some sort between feeling chubby and not so confident on the beach at first ^^ but maybe even better after some while cause you have someone loveing a nd nice besides you who just likes you chubby and maybe even a bit fitter only to get you nice and soft again.

I just don´t can´t stand things that are permanent there has to be the chance of change so i probably would never gain more than 60lbs or so ....
9 years