Fat experiences

Best fa moments with your so?

I cuddle my wife and rub her belly fat, which arouses us both.

Going to sleep she spoons me until she falls asleep.

I have always rubbed her fat and taught her to be proud of it.
9 years

I've had exes who while we were together and say sitting on the couch watching tv, I'd glance their way, just because I found them beautiful and I liked looking at them from time to time, and I guess they would notice, so after I'd look away, they'd pull their shirt up a bit so their stomach was completely exposed to continue to look at the tv like nothing was happening until I look again and notice, then this great smile used to come across their face. Not sure if it was a "I caught you" kind of face or they knew that drove me wild, either way awesome!
9 years

i just love having my partner use my belly as a pillow while I stroke his hair smiley
9 years

Lol yes, it was quite awesome, hopefully I'll find someone else who is just as playful, haha
9 years

I love to watch my wife change or get ready for bed. She has an awesome belly and bottom. Being fairly short, she is all belly and bottom. Her BMI is around thirty four, I'm working on "catching up". I'm currently at thirty, but working at gaining!
9 years

OdieFFA wrote:
SLewTalks2U wrote:
I've had exes who while we were together and say sitting on the couch watching tv, I'd glance their way, just because I found them beautiful and I liked looking at them from time to time, and I guess they would notice, so after I'd look away, they'd pull their shirt up a bit so their stomach was completely exposed...

Oh man, I would love a BHM to do this for me. Pretty sure I'd die just a little.

---
I've always been primarily an FFA and never gave much mental energy to the idea of feederism. But I discovered the most wonderful FFA feeder / BHM gainer couple on a different site recently. Seriously, they're beautiful.

I don't have a BHM to call my own at the moment, but all I want to do these days is cook ^_^ and give soffft, slow, loving belly rubs during and after dinner. I miss the ability to make someone feel really loved.

This is the essence of what I think so many yearn for -- someone to share, someone to cook for, someone to serve and love and love and love and love!
9 years

My gf goes 290 or so and has a DDD chest and an apron belly. Rubbing her belly is an instant turn-on, as well as grabbing her massive thighs when we get intense smiley
9 years

My favorite thing in the world was said by my husband yesterday. We play Go/Chess/stuff together a lot, and I tend to be better at Go than him.

He jokes about cheap ways he would defeat me. The best one is, "Okay, so if I want to beat you at Go, I'll just get four pizzas, a gallon of ice cream, and some body lotion. That'll distract ya."
8 years