General

I dont get the pregnancy thing

Yes, there are some who have this fetish and as pregnancy, goes with gaining and more or less bellyinflation, I think that there should be room for this on this site. Not every fetish on here is what I'm atracted too, but I think in a tolerant community like this we can welcome every weightgaining and inflational fetisch, even not all every one is attracted too. Although there are some that I'll never get eighter, the team off FF can very good judge in what is acceptable or not. Off course you can have a discussion on some topics and agree or disagree with the team, but the team has proved to realise a site where we all, with our gaining or inflating fetishes, can have a very good time.
10 years

I agree. I am not into pregnancy. Although I also agree that people are free to like what they like. The problem with pregnancy beliies is that they will get small again one day, and then the person has at least an 18 year committment afterwards.
10 years

Don't think it's weird at all.
I'm glad it's excepted here even though it's not what this site is about. More specific sites are a lot more hardcore, this place has a much nicer atmosphere and may be a better environment for those that are exploring.
9 years

the joker wrote:
I've always taken issue with people who get off on unborn babys. Whichever way you look at that poor innocent baby had someone getting sexual plesure out of it before its even born. I know its the belly an not the baby but when the belly has a baby in it that shit aint right

Fortunately, you don't have to jerk off to pregnant women if you don't want to. Problem solved!
9 years