General

Never met a fa in real life

since i was a kid i have always known that fat girls vith huge bellies really were attractive to me.
But i have never talked to ,in real life ,another person who shared that feeling.
Maybe i have met them ,but did not talk about the subject,because as u know, its not the first subject u talk about in a conversation.
Therefore its a relief with these internetsites,just wish the computer had been invented 40 years ago.
16 years

It's not THAT worrisome. A lot of people have fetishes/kinks they won't speak of in real-life. FAism is only one of them.

Don't worry on fat that much. Go out and have a good time with whomever seems nice.
16 years

I've always said we should wear a secret pin, like a smaller circle on top of a bigger one, or something. That way we could recognize each other...
16 years

juicy wrote:
I've always said we should wear a secret pin, like a smaller circle on top of a bigger one, or something. That way we could recognize each other...

There's a men's clothing line here where I live that goes by the initials BBW. I was thinking to myself that I should pick one up, since it would be a funny way of identifying myself as a fa.
16 years

I agree whole heartedly but we need something thats unisex, classic, and the publicity to spread it arround. like the gay pride rainbow. I think Im gonna ger started on designing something that would fit the bill, when I come up with something decent Ill submitt it to the forum for critique.

i can honestly say ive never met another FA in real life either but i keep hoping ill find another dude that I can chill with and oggle all the voloptous young ladies that walk by. Im certainly not quiet about my preferances, i find it thouroughly ammusing that people are so bewildered by it.
16 years

Being an FA for me is very easy I have been one most of my life when I see a woman who presents herslef as proud of how she looks I will make sure I tell her you look very lovely many of my lady friends are 300+ and I have no problem defending their honor when having to deal with small minded people haven't ever really cared for thin people they just don't seem real
16 years