Feedback and suggestions

Fantasy feeder version 2

Don't worry, we have always supported the fa/bbw/feeder community by offering a basic membership for free and will continue to do so into the future.

For frequent users that demand more features and want greater contact with other members, we also offer a selection of upgrade options that are designed to cater for different budgets. The cheapest of these is just $5 per month - the price of a cup of coffee or maybe a beer.

This helps us cover our costs but also drives the website forwards, allowing us to deliver upgrades and improvements like Version 2. This is due to go live early in the new year.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I live in the UK where a pint at your local is around £4. That's about $6. So yeah, maybe a coffee then.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Haha alcohol is much much cheaper in the UK compared to the US. Maybe that's why we're always drunk? smiley

Looking forward to FF2!
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Elanor wrote:
Not sure whether this has been mentioned/asked, but some sort of feature for sorting messages would be useful. Sorting them by sender or something like that.

The messaging system will be updated so that it shows the conversation between you and another user in a thread of messages (a bit like texts on a mobile phone). There's no user name search at the minute although I agree this would be a useful feature. The key thing now is to get the new version live because the deadline keeps slipping. I'll see how much time I have left, although there's nothing stopping us adding features after the launch.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Dear hiccupx,
Do you thing eventually with the update it would be possible that what someone put a link up an that page or in a form it will actually become a blue link and not just text I need to copy and paste. Just a though of something I'd like to see in the future.
Thanks for listening
-smallgrowingbelly
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Smallgrowingbelly wrote:
Dear hiccupx,
Do you thing eventually with the update it would be possible that what someone put a link up an that page or in a form it will actually become a blue link and not just text I need to copy and paste. Just a though of something I'd like to see in the future.
Thanks for listening
-smallgrowingbelly

This is already possible in some sections of the website. For instance the forums form I'm writing in now has a 'url' button that enters into the text box. Just write your link between the brackets, e.g. fantasyfeeder.com
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Elanor wrote:
vipersfate3 wrote:
No, but it is pretty easy to look it up and figure it out. I was wondering if the text could be changed to "Electric Bill" or "Internet Service" or something. I'd be so freakin ashamed and embarrassed if my fetish was found out.

Don't lie? I mean, it's not exactly FF's responsibility to hide your (dirty?) secret. This site isn't meant to be a hide-out or anything like that, so personally I don't see why such efforts should be made to cover up your tracks. Just my tow cents' worth.

I can understand why some members would want to keep this place a secret from partners/family/friends etc. Not everyone outside the community would be understanding about this website. Even partners who we love very much may need time to get used to the way we view things.

Payments for upgrades should appear on your statement as a certain code, which unless you know about this place should be pretty critic. I'll also take steps to ensure that it doesn't in any way lead back to this website.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Fantasy Feeder Version 2 has now entered the testing phase and is still on course to go live early in the new year.

It should be online for you all to beta test in a few weeks time smiley
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

hiccupx wrote:
Elanor wrote:
vipersfate3 wrote:
No, but it is pretty easy to look it up and figure it out. I was wondering if the text could be changed to "Electric Bill" or "Internet Service" or something. I'd be so freakin ashamed and embarrassed if my fetish was found out.

Don't lie? I mean, it's not exactly FF's responsibility to hide your (dirty?) secret. This site isn't meant to be a hide-out or anything like that, so personally I don't see why such efforts should be made to cover up your tracks. Just my tow cents' worth.

I can understand why some members would want to keep this place a secret from partners/family/friends etc. Not everyone outside the community would be understanding about this website. Even partners who we love very much may need time to get used to the way we view things.

Payments for upgrades should appear on your statement as a certain code, which unless you know about this place should be pretty critic. I'll also take steps to ensure that it doesn't in any way lead back to this website.

Google search for (now removed code) brings up two pages of this site that make it clear what the payment is for.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

mrman1980uk wrote:
Google search for (now removed code) brings up two pages of this site that make it clear what the payment is for.

No worries, removed some of the references, will get the last removed, when Google updates it should remove the search results.
9 years
12345   loading