Feedback and suggestions

Fantasy feeder version 2

All references to the statement wording have now been removed, so it should also be removed from search engine results in a few days time. The reference on the upgrades page is now an image which isn't searchable.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

hiccupx wrote:
All references to the statement wording have now been removed, so it should also be removed from search engine results in a few days time. The reference on the upgrades page is now an image which isn't searchable.

I've googled it now - all references to the code are gone from Google Search. smiley
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I'm in the final stages of testing and will be ready to put the new website online for user testing in a couple of weeks time. This will be your chance to get a first glimpse at the new site.

Once people have had a play around and seem satisfied I'll then transfer all the data from the current site over to the new one and swap over the domain name.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Will it feature ssl?
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Secure Sockets Layer? Are your concerns around privacy, if so what in particular concerns you?
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

SSL is also nice for preventing password sniffing, among other things.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

All payment processing is handled by secure PayPal SSL. We don't handle any of this ourselves.

SSL for the rest of the website is something I've thought about because I get the whole privacy thing. However it only protects transmission of data down the network. Whether this is necessary on a public facing website I'm not sure, so the jury's still out.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

I dunno if this has been addressed yet or not, but a rotation feature for uploaded pics would be GREATLY appreciated. There an occasional glitch with mobile uploads...
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

Is it not possible just to tell one's mobile telephone to request the desktop version of the site? Certainly, Firefox mobile can do that.
9 years

Fantasy feeder version 2

The general theme of mobile sites seems to be, marginally increase convenience by neutering the full usability of the site. Then force people who unfortunately don't have a computer to use a non full featured site.

I agree some mobile websites are guilty of cutting down on the functionality. However in this case no functionality is lost (apart from Flash and other things that just don't work on mobile). The site just rearranges itself to fit nicely onto a smaller mobile screen.
9 years
12345   loading