Extreme obesity

Scooter bound?

My girlfriend spotted a really big couple a few days ago when she was downtown. She told me that the guy was absolutely huge (like over 500 lbs) and the girl was very big too (she guessed that she was about 400 or so). She told me that she started to try to imagine me that big, and told me that she'd love to see me have to use a scooter being that big.

I'm not totally sure of how to feel about this. Part of me is worried about the idea of having my mobility cut down so drasticly and it's a bit too close to immobility for my liking. But another part of me finds this to be a bit of a turn on in the sense that I would be so fat, but also at the idea that I could get even bigger than I intended.

For those who are that big, do you like or dislike having to use a scooter if you have one? Would you use one? For those that are like me (fanta-sizers), does anyone else have any thoughts about it.
16 years

Scooter bound?

Buffetbelly wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Getting over 600 pounds takes years of hard work eating day in and day out with no breaks, unless you have a medical issue that makes you retain a massive amount of water.

I understand that, but I'm considering goalwise if that'd be a decision I'd like to possibly chase after. Nothing to the point where I need it to get around the house, but say longer distances.
16 years

Scooter bound?

Teddy Bear wrote:
Gettingfatter wrote:
Buffetbelly wrote:
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Getting over 600 pounds takes years of hard work eating day in and day out with no breaks, unless you have a medical issue that makes you retain a massive amount of water.

I understand that, but I'm considering goalwise if that'd be a decision I'd like to possibly chase after. Nothing to the point where I need it to get around the house, but say longer distances.

I've seen your profile on I-Seek-U saying that your 5 ft 10 and 170 pounds. I wish you every success of achieving your goal of 600 + pounds.

Right now I weigh 385 pounds at 5 ft 6 in, and I hope to double my weight over the next three years. I've been gaining about 10 pounds per month on average for the past 8 months.

I've been practicing immobility at home. I live in a small studio apartment, and in front of my computer, I have one of those office chairs on wheels, and I use it to wheel myself around my apartment instead of walking into my kitchen to fix my meals, I just wheel myself around to do everything. So, I'm getting prepared for immobility.

Anyway, just be patient, keep on eating, and just take life at an easy going pace, and eventually immobility will come to you.

Hope you reach your goal of 600 pounds soon. smiley

Thanks Teddy. Kind words like yours make this seem a little less of a risk and more of a pursuit of a dream.
16 years

Scooter bound?

I would love to have a huge feedee use a scooter to get around, it is so charming to see a man so enormous he needs to be wheeled about for his own comfort....I imagine stuffing him totally full and then going out to the grocery store and watching people stare as we load up the cart full of fattening sweets and greasy delights to feed him with. As he would sit, belly protruding, ass spread wide, huge round arms lifting up to point toward the next foods he wants me to put in the cart, I would smile indulgently and fill the card up, dreaming of filling him up with a cart full of food afterward!
16 years