Lifestyle tips

Outgrowing your car/seat belt

Hiya,

The size of the inside of a 3 series v's a 5 series is definitely noticeable, I'd suggest trying one out at a car dealer, I couldn't give you exact measurements but it's decent.

You could try 2 seat belt extenders together?

I'd love to get to the point that things are definitely feeling snug in my 4wd but I think that's some way off!

Good luck.
9 years

You might want to try an American car. After gaining weight in college, I could no longer comfortably sit in many cars owned by friends back home.

I'm not actively gaining, but have noticed my clothes are tighter now that I'm back in school. At north of 400 pounds, I do keep a seatbelt extender for times when I ride in friends (especially Asian) cars.
9 years

Here the seatbelt isn't yet the biggest problem.. My wife and I both have a car and for my wife we surely looked at bellyspace behind the steeringwheel..

We found out that with the shortness of my wife (5.2) and her belly, Peugeot suits her best, because the steeringwheel is quite far away, compared to the pedals... For shorter fat people, Peugeot is definately an option.

I myself drive a Kia. I love this car and being tall I love the pedals a bit further away and the steering wheel closer... lol
9 years