Fat experiences

Fit to fat

I'm in the same ⛵. I was always short and very thin. This is no longer the case. The short part is there however, I have packed on about 30 pounds over the last several years
8 years

Fit to fat

I have been very fit my whole life, and stayed skinny until I went away to university where I experimented a bit, and ended up gaining a lot of weight whilst still playing sport.

I'm still quite active and play a handful of sports, so I don't really get tired going up stairs or anything. I think it's a pretty good trade-off - I love my new bigger weight but I still am sporty, and people tend to underestimate my capabilities as well which is always funny smiley
7 years

Fit to fat

In my early teens, I was really skinny.

Late teens to late 20's - got into shape, no sport in general, just going to the gym about 3 times a week.

But in my mid 30's I decided to go through with my dream of gaining weight and being the fatty I always felt I should have been. smiley
Took some getting used to in coming to terms with how my fat distributed on my body vs. the fantasy me I imagined, but I've learned to enjoy it and enjoy living a "fatsexual" life.
7 years

Fit to fat

Shows your competitive spirit!! Now you want to WIN at the game of gaining!!
7 years

Fit to fat

Tess0180:
Thats what I'm trying to do right now smiley I've been fit my whole life but have recently decided to let myself go. I've never really indulged myself but I think its time for a change. excited to see how it goes!

Oh please let us do this together and see who can seduce, hypnotize ;-) or with lovely smart ways can trick the other into gaining .....or just eat together and see the changes ;-)
7 years
123   loading