Extreme obesity

Being on top in bed

Sounds like he needs to man up and learn to handle a girl your size smiley

Just kidding ofcourse. Personally I love an ssbbw on top of me. I don't have a squashing fetish, nor am I a sub or anything, I just love the feeling and sight of a big woman on top of me. It allows me to see and feel her belly and she can determine the pace she likes best.
9 years

Being on top in bed

Having my wife on top is the ultimate.....although she is not huge....yet....I look forward to feeling her at huge weight one day hopefully when she is on top.

She is gaining right now and the Love making is oh so much better with every Lb.

I can feel the extra 25 Lbs. she has gained in the last 4-5 months when she is on top.
9 years

Being on top in bed

Big woman on top? Love it ☺
9 years

Being on top in bed

JadedAngel wrote:
Hmm... Well my boyfriend has been wanting me to try on top but I'm just so afraid of hurting him. It's not like he's a thin guy, because when he's on top of me completely, it's hard to breathe, but I don't know I have strong enough arms to postion me in a way over him, plus my large stomach would get in the way more. Any tips on how not to squash a lover?

I suppose there are two ways:
-Squat down, supporting your own weight. Very heavy on your knees though
-Set your knees beside him and sit upright (hands in the air like a cowgirl).

The latter is my fave, but both can be hard for a big girl, especially for longer periods of time. Remember that things such as bellies getting in the way, a bit of struggle or a bit of squashing and panting are a turn on for most fa's. Don't be afraid to make mistakes!
9 years

Being on top in bed

I've talked to a few FFAs and Female Feeders who have a squashing fetish. They said they'd want me on top at least once, so they could feel 600 pounds bearing down on them.

Mostly though I figure that cowgirl position would be best.
9 years