Gaining

How much have you gained?

Elanor wrote:
Some 60lbs. I can see myself putting that on once more.

I'd like to see that smiley

Same here pretty much, gained about 75 pounds and another 75 sounds good. Maybe more in the long run, but let's see how things work out.
9 years

70 lbs since November 2013, and stopped frantically gaining in March of this year. I'm pretty happy with that, but am working on adding the last 5-10 lbs now smiley
9 years

+34 lbs this summer and +62 lbs the last four years smiley
9 years

Back in the late 80's I decided to quit dieting and enjoy all the food the world has to offer. I put on 130 lbs. over a 12 year period which I found I really enjoyed. Have leveled off at 305 lbs., up from 175 lbs. I found my own fattening to be a turn-on as well.
9 years

Well, lets see. I was 265 in 2004. By 2012 I was 415. Right now I'm 365 and going for more than my 415 high.

So 100lbs, but actually 150lbs from my start to my highest weight.
9 years

I fattened up like 40 kg, about 80 pounds, from a skinny guy to a big bellied fatty ...
9 years

I've put on about 27 lbs since I started gaining intentionally, 51 lbs total from my ideal weight I maintained 15 - 20 years ago.
9 years

I've been actively gaining for a month now, started at 175 and currently sitting at 185. Quite happy about that!
9 years

When i first intentionally stayed overeating with the idea of gaining i weighed about 60 kg (I am 1.88m tall).

I'm now somewhere between 105 and 115 kg, hoping to get up to 125 within a year or two, would really like to get to 136 kg (300 lbs) at least once in my life, whether i stay that big or not remains to be seen but I'd love to just keep growing up to that size...
9 years

I started not caring about my weight about 190 and now I am 230! 40lbs and here's to the next 60lbs!
9 years
123   loading