Gaining

How much have you gained?

I graduated college this past semester. At the beginning of college I weighed ~170 lbs if I remember correctly and now I'm about 230 lbs! 60 lbs and I can't really believe it. I never intended to gain this much, but part of me really likes it
9 years

Since August of 2013 to now I've gone from 160 to 248 so 88 pounds lol.
9 years

23 lbs since I started gaining again mid August. I had lost weight over spring/summer and started my current gaining spree at 195-ish. I have been stuffing most days, and had plenty of donuts and ice cream on the side.
9 years

I gained about 35lbs in a year when I was about 17, but since then I've been stuck around 165.
9 years

hweating wrote:
45 lbs over 3 months

That is extremely impressive. 1/2 lb a day - that requires some serious stuffing and adding some gaining additives like ice cream, shakes or cream, at least for me!

Congrats! smiley I love the experience of gaining very rapidly.
9 years

I've gained around 90 lbs since I started putting on weight late in high school around 2000/2001, though all but the last 15-20 lbs have been more or less unintentional - I only started intentionally gaining in December 2013, and have been off and on until recently.
9 years

Since I truly discovered this preference and "helping" my wife gain I've put on 40-45 lbs over the last few years. This was hazard weight as it was done as I was helping the wife who has gained 120 lbs since we met in the late ninties....most of her gain as mine was in the last 5 years. She is probably up 70 lbs in this time and looking GREAT! smiley 5.5 and about 230-240 depending on her workout schedule and how she's feeling.
9 years

25 lbs since august
9 years

freshmanfiftyfatty wrote:
Since Thanksgiving 2013 til Thanksgiving 2014 about 90 poundssmiley

That is so impressive!smiley
9 years

Just to weigh in myself, 160lbs since late 2009... 240 to a little over 400.
9 years
123   loading