Gaining

Moobs

For those that have moobs or love them! Mine have been growing since I started going through puberty. And now I'm on female hormones and am still growing! :3 I love them soo much! maleboobs.weebly.com/ is my website to see more pics.

9 years

Moobs

I have a thing about growing big boobs too
9 years

Moobs

Why the female hormones bro if I can ask?I was on medication that reduced my testosterone and found my moobs grew a bit. Loved it. Nothing to the size of yours tho lol
9 years

Moobs

bbw hunter wrote:
Why the female hormones bro if I can ask?I was on medication that reduced my testosterone and found my moobs grew a bit. Loved it. Nothing to the size of yours tho lol

Well honestly I'm trans, mtf so the more femme my body gets the more happy I am. :3

clive2007 wrote:
Good lord moobdood and bigrick, nicely done. I'm not one to check out moobs on the whole, but dang guys haha.

why thank you! :3 i love how huge mine are growing! hope they keep growing forever!
9 years

Moobs

clive2007 wrote:
Good lord moobdood and bigrick, nicely done. I'm not one to check out moobs on the whole, but dang guys haha.

Thanks! Big is good but huge is better. ( . )( . )

Moobdood wrote:
I love how huge mine are growing. I hope they keep growing forever!

Me too. Have you considered implants?
9 years

Moobs

AnimalNoises wrote:
How long have you been on hormones and how has that affected your fat distribution over time?

I've been on hormones for about a year and a half now. My ass and thighs have really grown since then too! :3

BigRick wrote:Me too. Have you considered implants?

I have, but I do like being all natural. We'll see how big my girls get first on hormones as I'm still growing. Maybe later on down the road I may try it.
9 years

Moobs

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
I wish that my chest would just swell in huge proportion like in a women boobs. I have small moobs so far smiley Is there anyway to make my moobs bigger without female hormones?

I have no access on female hormones and can't order those from internet because of customs.

I could gain more weight but then my belly would just swell up, nothing wrong with that but I would love to see my moobs to become huge without big belly.

Fenugreek and pueraria mirifica are two herbs that should be able to help you
9 years

Moobs

mn83 wrote:
So awesome thread. I hope i will get my hormones soon smiley

If you do get hormones, start out with 2mgs a day, and there are risks to self medicating. Im finally going through the process of being prescribed them. Just be safe and slow about it.

crescit_eundo81 wrote:
Would female birthcontroll pills help moobs to grow big?
Technically they should as they contain estrogen, but i'm not sure what dosage they contain or what a safe dose for those would be.

BlueTomato wrote:
My boobs didn't start growing until way after I had a belly but I find as I continue to fatten up, they've grown quite nicely. Filling out a B cup bra was an incredibly sexy achievement for me.

Yess filling out any bra is soo hot to me! I'm still trying to find out what band size I am. I think I'm 46C tho

neverthinagain wrote:
Great moobs, moobdood.I'm a straight male, but as I gained weight fast moobs started growing. I loved the way they looked and felt, so Ive decided to go with it. I've recently started taking fenugreek, pueraria mirifica, saw palmetto. Ive noticed some growth, rounding of shape, and tingling. We will see what happens.

awesome! Those should work pretty well, it's the best option without going for hormones! :3
9 years

Moobs

neverthinagain wrote:
Thanks for that. I read that the herbs I am taking, will help with making me fatter which is an added bonus.
yup! when i go to my doctor i'll ask them if it's ok to add fenugreek with the hormones as Im not sure..
9 years

Moobs

neverthinagain wrote:
Good luck! Hopefully you can. It will definitely help, with further breast growth, as well as a softer, fatter body. I'm looking forward to seeing what it will do to mine, in a few months.

Good luck to you as well! Be patient as it takes a while to notice some results tho smiley
9 years
12   loading