Gaining

Anyone else have this fantasy?

Ok even though I said this is a fantasy, I would actually be more than willing to do this in real life. I think it would be so arousing to move in with someone and have them completely isolate me from the world for like a week or two and have them stuff me silly 24/7. I couldn't look in a mirror or step on a scale until after the week or two was up. Then when we are done I would be like 30 lbs heavier in two weeks. Has anyone else had a similar desire to this one?
9 years

Throw on a bed and induce me in a 3 week food / sex coma, then wake me up with an extra 50 pounds or so? Where do I sign up?smiley
9 years

I didn't have this fantasy before, but now I do haha. Sounds like heaven.
9 years

Oh, at least a million times. haha

It's one I'd LOVE to come true, actually.
9 years

Well we should make this happen then!
9 years

To me, any excuse to over eat and gain weight would be fantastic! I would sign up in a heart beat.

Great fantasy.

Ned Fox
9 years

h yes this is a hot fantasy ;-) i would love to see those changes on me and the comment and teasing from my girl feeder then ^^.

Oh some measuring and some fitnesstest before and after would be nice as well ;-)
9 years

I have the same fantasy. Both for myself and for role reversal. The only thing I might ad is to be tied "spread eagle" to a bed an have my belly continuously packed with food, slowly expanding upward until I can't see over the top.
9 years

Ooh, love this idea. Id love if it happened to me :\\smiley
9 years