Submission and domination

Dominant feedee men?

*raises hand*
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

Get down here and feed me, NOW!
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

yes, I love to boss around my feeder, ask her to cook more, RIGHT NOW! because I'm super hungry. Send her to pick more fast food. I need more ice cream, and I needed it a hour ago! things like that, I love it. Just sit on my *** all day asking for more food, more sex, do this, do that, bring more food, pleasure me more, massage my belly, I ask and demand everything :o
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

hmm...maybe this could be nice :-) but since i even never tried one of those intimate feeding experiences with a fitting girl i realize sometimes i have that commanding dominant side in me sometimes ...

;-) i might as well try that in such a situation if i ever dare and find a gf to do so ;-) that is .....
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

MilkandHoney wrote:
Mmmm a lovely personal fantasy of mine seeing a big obese man boss around his skinny feeder. smiley

that sounds so awesome... I fantasize about a big fat feed bossing me around while he tells me I'm too fat and makes me work out with all my fat jiggling
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

hmmm ... nice idea poking yu in the tummy commanding yu do do some serious situps and other exercises while sitting on the couch watching tv and eating candy and icecream telling you if yu just have some willpower you can be in my shape in no time with this workout program....:-)
9 years

Dominant feedee men?

thefeeder95:
I am very dominant feeder and I would love to talk to you kik me at rymox99

...and 63 other women on here
8 years