General

Turn-ons

And some personal ones:

Buying a new motorbike jacket for my wife (she rides pillion with me sometimes) and she had to get a Mens XL size.

My wife tripping over a step after a fair few drinks at a party. Me helping her up and being surprised (and turned on) by how heavy she was and how hard it was to pull her up.

Hearing a crash and a scream upstairs and running up to see what happened. My wife was stood on a wooden stool to reach something and it shattered underneath her.

Seeing my wife sat next to some of our similarly aged (mid-40s) female friends who've become obsessed with the gym, running, etc. They look amazing, but seeing my wife so much bigger than them and so soft and flabby next to them..... They look great, but she does it for me so much more .... :-)
9 years

Turn-ons

1. Intelligence
2. Curiosity
3. Creativity
4. Hedonism
9 years

Turn-ons

INTELLIGENCE! Thank so much Fantasy Feeder for recognizing that being smart is hot. I know there was a time where being dumb was sexy but that time has GONE. Here are another five things guaranteed to get things going.

Women who swallow: Swallowing is one of the most pleasing sexual acts. While swallowing doesn't get things going it makes sure I come back for more. This is especially true for the feeding fetish, I'll let you guys figure out why...

Submissive: If you're submissive all the time that's not attractive, but if you are sexually submissive then you're pressing the right buttons haha. Being in control allows me determine your actions and set your limits. Watching a woman play sex Simon says while struggling to consume the numerous fat loaded foods I demand her to eat, well laddies and gents, that is fun.

G-strings: A.K.A sexy butt floss. Watching women strut their stuff in the skimpiest of underwear is pleasurable, watching said underwear drown in numerous fat rolls is prime.

Good taste in music: I don't know how this one hasn't been said. If you have a bad taste in music you could be Eva Mendez naked on a pile of hundred dollar bills and sex still wouldn't be imminent. (While that's not completely true you get my point haha.) Listen to good music!

FEEDEES: Feeding is my 10 when it comes to sexual acts. I can count on one hand other acts that bring me past a five, thus feeding is necessary for me to have a happy sexual life. I've fed girls who are not part of the fetish and it's not the same. Only when feeding provides peak eroticism for all people involved can you really enjoy this fetish to it's maximum potential. NOTHING is hotter.
9 years

Turn-ons

MaddMiss wrote:
Oh, I have a few in no particular order...

1) Confidence
There are few things better than a man who is confident, knows what he wants, and isn't afraid to go against the grain.

2) Nerdiness
So we'll have some personality traits in common. Yes, I am the type who will debate about powerlevels in DBZ and analyze every character in Watchmen.

3) Some pudginess around the middle
It doesn't matter if it's a little or a lot. I like food and I don't exercise often. It's a good indicator that he is like me. Besides, it's pretty cute and fun to grab.

4) Nice smile
Self explanatory. smiley

Haha first a merry christmas and second :

You sound perfect to me lol a girl with whom i can discuss dbz powerlevels how cool is that ;-) =

hav ea ncie chirstmas time Dear ;-)
9 years

Turn-ons

Tate wrote:

Submissive: If you're submissive all the time that's not attractive, but if you are sexually submissive then you're pressing the right buttons haha. Being in control allows me determine your actions and set your limits. Watching a woman play sex Simon says while struggling to consume the numerous fat loaded foods I demand her to eat, well laddies and gents, that is fun.

FEEDEES: Feeding is my 10 when it comes to sexual acts. I can count on one hand other acts that bring me past a five, thus feeding is necessary for me to have a happy sexual life. I've fed girls who are not part of the fetish and it's not the same. Only when feeding provides peak eroticism for all people involved can you really enjoy this fetish to it's maximum potential. NOTHING is hotter.

I would say that Tate covered the core basics for me!

A few more include -

Seeing a woman enjoy her food passionately! Like she is about to have a sexual orgasm from/with it! And eating tremendously large, and I mean incredibly tremendously large portions of food!

Hearing a woman mown as a result of a bad stomach ache due to a massive binge/force feeding.

Sitting a woman on my lap and rubbing her belly after a massive stuffing.

That stare/look a woman gives me when she knows she is going to be feed delicious food until she is hurting.

Sex with a gorgeous babe with an incredibly bloated overstuffed belly! Heaven!

Corsets! I know this is opposite of everything I wrote because it really cinches the waist but DAMN its HOTT to see a woman in a corset! And nothing else!

I love incredibly intelligent women! I like my lady to be the sharpest knife in the draw! I can hold my own with a woman like that! Knowledge about all sorts of things in addition to well educated. Even if it's trivial stuff.

Sharply Dress! That is a must for me. I enjoy shopping and I'm not afraid to drop some $$$ on a nice suite and I will do the same to dress my lady! When I'm out, I want my lady to be the best dress there! I want us to be the best dressed couple there.

I have no problems seeing a woman spew as a result of eating entirely way, way too much.

I have another really wild one..... I like to give women enemas!
9 years

Turn-ons

Tate wrote:
-FACE PICS: Specific to Fantasy Feeder but needing to be said. When women have face pics it's ***ing awesome! This site is littered with gorgeous faces and I want to see them!

THIS. Reading this actually inspired me to put a face pic on my profile, and you know what? Nothing but good has come of it smiley

Now that I no longer run the risk of being a raging hypocrite, this is a MUST if I'm going to reply to a message. Un-closeted FA's and feedists are what turn me on smiley
9 years

Turn-ons

Erotika wrote:
Turn ons

-Very thin or slender men (I love contrast)
- Long hair
- Easy to talk to
- Shy or nerdy
- Great sense of humor
- Glasses
- Taller than me (not hard to achieve I'm only 5'3 lol)
- Strong jawline
- Intelligence
- Likes to laugh
- Affectionate
- Loyal
- Bedroom eyes
- A bit submissive smiley
- Sarcastic
- Dirty talker
- Accents
- Smells amazing
- Stubble
- open minded

As you describe me smiley
9 years

Turn-ons

Turn obs:
Tattoos- I freaking love them. A sleeve and I'm yours. (I don't have any but I'm hopefully working on that very soon)
Muscle- not rippling 6 packs but I like to know a guy could over power me. Height comes into this too.
Spanking- love love love.
Bondage- I have only a little experience with it. But whenever it's been involved it's been amazing.
Belly play- I love having my belly played with.
9 years

Turn-ons

@Cho-co-la-te: YESSSSS!!!! A woman in glasses is such an under-rated look. I’m really surprised it hasn’t caught on in main-stream modeling yet.

@Rebel_Rebel: I’m surprised being pinned down isn’t more common on this list. From personal experience it’s very common for subs to want to be pinned.

@MissSlaub: Lip biting, giving and receiving, is fun for every gender and fetish. You hit the nail on the head girl!

I try to keep these turn-ons new. As this thread continues it gets harder to do so as many turn-ons have been said. Here are a few that have been missing so far.

Converses: Chucks draw me in like a beacon. Not only are Chucks a great, and I mean GREAT look, they also stand for a few other things as well. A person in Chucks is likely to be fun-loving, stylish and not too serious. I complemented a girl in my class the other day on her Converses, she responded “high-top classics are the only way to go.” High-top classics are my favorite type of Converse, if only she wasn’t thin as a rail haha.

A Woman Who Can Drink: I absolutely love to blow off steam. Drinking with friends is by far one of my favorite blowing off steam activities. A woman who can drink is HOT, you know you can have fun with her outside of the feedism world. There are also tons of other benefits to a woman who can hold her drink. Beer-bellies, increased appetites, and let’s not forget the extended time in the bedroom smiley

People Posting On This Thread: Okay. Maybe this doesn’t actually turn me on, but I love coming on here and reading what you guys have to post. These are semi-private things that everyone is having a fun time with. Thanks for posting and keep sharing!
9 years

Turn-ons

General turn obs:
Tattoos
Being fed
Massages
Being teased about being fat
Getting out of breath
Wax play
Handcuffs
Hickies

Qualities in a guy: