General

Turn-ons

Here's a fun game, I want to know what gets who where they need to be. List your turn-ons people, fat related or not!

I'll get things started with my top 20 turn-ons in no particular order:

-Piercings: I don't like all piercings nor do I like a plethora of piercings but there are a few piercings that really hit the spot. Dangling belly button piercings, nose rings/studs and eyebrow studs all have my attention.

-Hipster/Librarian glasses: I love the vibe I get from these glasses. When they're on, the wearer is "innocent" but take them off...

-Over-sized bellies: You knew this one was coming but it's not as easy as it sounds. HEAVY, large, round, protruding bellies are the subject here. A single layer belly that looks un-proportional compared to the body carrying it is unparalleled.

-Ass ass ass ass: Semi-contradictory to the previous turn-on, a "ghetto booty" is highly desirable. A nice ass compliments everything.

-To big/full to get up: I'm stepping back into the world of feederism for the next few. I am an intense dominant feeder and as such I enjoy when I've made my partner too heavy or full to get up. It's a sexual feeling of success.

-Begging: I "love to give it to her" but there's nothing better than when a woman truly wants it. When a feedee begs for food/a stuffing, you can guarantee I'll be at the top of my game. (This can be done in words or facial expressions.)

-Tight clothes: Nearly self explanatory. When a fat body is constricted it looks good. It is easy to see jiggle and often busts free from it's prison offering some great views.

-Gluttony: This one's self explanatory.

-Deep belly buttons: This ones also self explanatory smiley

-Getting physical: I love it rough. Biting on the neck, lips and torso will stop me from doing anything else. Scratching my back also does the body good.

-College: I LOVE women that go to college. There are many reasons for this; women that go to college are bettering themselves-Sexy, women who go to college are often smart-Sexy.

-Intelligence: There is nothing better than a smart partner.

-Funny: A good sense of humor will always get you far in my book.

-Spanking: Slapping a *** and watching it jiggle is HOT!

-Fat thighs: I live to mess with a woman's thighs. Give me some fat thighs to slap, grab and jiggle and there will be some fun.

-Gag noises: When a women is shining my door knob I want to hear a gag noise. Whether it's necessary or not it boosts my ego and reminds me how much of a sexual perfection I am.

-Out of breath: When I'm with a woman over two hundred pounds I try to do most of the work in bed. This is not for their convenience, I don't want to work any weight off. When I do all the work and my partner is still out of breath it shows just how well endowed their body is. It's nice.

-Waddling: If you waddle you're pretty fat. If you're that fat I want to *** you.

-Secret feeding: I like to surround myself with petty women, who doesn't? Non-nonchalantly I always get them to eat more food or keep them from going to the gym. Am I a hypocrite? Yes. Do I care? What?

-FACE PICS: Specific to Fantasy Feeder but needing to be said. When women have face pics it's ***ing awesome! This site is littered with gorgeous faces and I want to see them!
9 years

Turn-ons

Mmmmm... turn ons.

I like:

Contrast. So guys who are taller and a lot slimmer than me.

Nice long arms so he can reach right around me and give me a squeeze. Big hands and fingers to grab and sink into my skin.

Probably obvious but I love my belly being touched... licked, bitten, jiggled, all those kinds of things. Drives me absolutely crazy.

I love him to have a good head of hair. Lovely and thick, plenty for me to grab onto during.... well, you know smiley

Love being teased. Being told how fat I am, how I don't fit in stuff anymore, y'know....

I could go on forever but that's because I have 'a problem'.
9 years

Turn-ons

Okay I got some more.....

Having my neck kissed and nibbled.

I also turn to jelly when my lower back is gently touched.
9 years

Turn-ons

Talking about turn ons is weird because for a man it's mainly visual. A beautiful face, gorgeous eyes, sumptuous lips, a sexy smile, huge boobs, curves in all the right places, a sexy cute ass, legs that go on for miles. Sometimes it what a women does, like watching a women smoke, watching a woman eat, watching get fat because she's a gainer or pregnant, the way she walks, talks, smiles and so on.

Where as with women turn ons can be visual, emotional and the way a particular guy makes her feel when he's around her. George from celebrity big brother isn't a particulary good looking guy but managed to pull 2 women in the house because of his attitude, personality and sense of humour. He was a good listener, knew what to say, how to be and how to act around them as a consequence 2 women wanted him and he got a kiss off edele. How a guy touches also can be a turn on for a woman.

This seems to be backed up by the fact that the first thing I thought of was big bouncy castle sized tits and when reading a females answer it was having her neck kissed!
9 years

Turn-ons

Mean dominant guys who are into fitness and fat humiliation
9 years

Turn-ons

For me it's a combination of things, my ideal guy has to be really big like 400+, prefers to be lazy up to a point, he still has to have enough energy to lift that fat a$$ off the dents he's worn into the couch to fill his face some more. Love to see him waddle and jiggle, struggling with clothes that just won't go down over that huge gut he's got and the buttons on pants always break off, so he's opted for drawstring pants and track pants that are stretchy. As long as he's not a total slob I'm fine with him eating till he passes out.smiley Fat and nerdy is perfect for me too.
9 years

Turn-ons

Dominance seems to be a huge factor with most people. This site being the site that it is I can only see why haha. Anyway thanks for keeping the posts up, it's awesome hearing what you guys have to say. Here are some shout-outs:

@SilverRider: Hell yes you're killing this thread!

@CutieBeans: Got to love them crooked teeth haha.

@ButterflyBabe: Yes. The right tattoos in the right places can take things from zero to one hundred instantly.

@TubbsOfFun: Short girls can be quite a fun time.

@VeryFatFemalesAreFabulous: Fishnets. Check.

@Charlie M: Slick man. Did it work? Bahaha, you is dumb.

That being said; I've got a turn on I can't believe got omitted from the initial twenty.

HIGH HEELS. Yes, you heard it here folks. Women in high heels, especially full fledged women in high heels are wonderful. I know heels accentuate the curves of a figure but it's more than that. Something I can't quite put my finger on gets me all riled up.
9 years

Turn-ons

I have a few! I'll try and list 20 turn ons:

1. Being confident and happy with being fat.
2. A seemingly bottomless belly.
3. Tight clothes.
4. Big appetite. Kinda goes with #2
5. A cute smile! This so much smiley
6. Burping while stuffing. Especially when they're cute and she excuses herself
7. Stuffing
8. Belly play
9. Belly buttons! They're so fun to poke.
10. Button popping
11. Contrast. Since I'm thin, I love a contrast!
12. Dominant but not forcibly so.
13. Height. Not many girls are taller than 6'
14. A cute laugh
15. Hiccups. Especially when they make a belly jiggle a bit smiley
16. Seemingly embarrassing belly gurgles.
17. Long tongues. Don't know why.
18. Moaning when stuffed.
19. Just being soft in general. Better cuddles.
20. Size comparison and progress smiley

Filled all 20!
9 years

Turn-ons

I am back! I was without a computer for a while so thank you to those that kept the thread from dying in the mean time. Here's a couple more things I really enjoy smiley

-College girls: Let me reiterate because Fantasy Feeder did not listen the first time. A diploma or a women in the process of getting a diploma is sexy. "Girls with degrees give me the big D." Where are the college girls?

-Fat girls on top: I absolutely love the feeling of all the weight on top of me. It lets me know how fat you are, lets me know I'm a good feeder, and it's plain ***ing sexy to have a fat belly spilled all over my torso. If you're on top and your belly can cover my nipples...

-Brushing of the teeth: Everyone needs to know this! People who brush their teeth are exceedingly more appealing than those who don't. Brush your teeth people.

-"The struggle:" When a women's thighs are so engulfed in lard that it is hard to get my who whole penis inside her. Having to use my arms legs and torso just to get my dick covered is fun. It's especially fun when a back stop or something to push off of is NEEDED.

-Loud sex: If you've ever had sex with a fat person you know you don't have to use vocal cords to be loud. Blatantly loud fat slapping and pounding is almost a requirement for good sex.

Keep 'em coming.
9 years

Turn-ons

Big bellies that are totally out of proportion to a woman's body.

Very saggy tits that hang on a big belly.

Hearing / watching a fat, out of shape woman breathing heavily just waking up a few stairs.

Watching a fat woman eat lots of high calorie food and obviously enjoy it.

The general "***, I really don't care" attitude that some fat women have (indeed all people who refuse to conform to societal norms) - incredibly arousing.

Great thread!
9 years
123   loading