Gaining

Only get off to weight gain?

So I can get turned on by other things, like my girlfriend, but only the thought of me gaining weight can get me excited enough to actually get going. I'm 100% straight, but it almost always takes me seeing a very fat guy and imagining myself getting that big. I can dream of making it to 300, 350, even 400 and it just gets me so excited and I can't help myself. After the deed is done though, I have no interest in it for a little while. During though, it even takes my girlfriend whispering things in my ear like "I wanna make you sooo fat" etc. And the thing is I know she definitely doesn't like it the way I do, but I think she might gain a little for me. She will definitely help me gain and do/say those things to turn me on.
9 years

So....you like mutual gaining....but would you say that yourself being fatter or thinking of your self getting fatter gets you more aroused than your girlfriend getting fatter or her actually being a lot fatter?
9 years

Pretty much the same for me too. Were I with a mutual feeder-feedee woman all the time I can only imagine what would happen!
9 years

I'm the same way.
9 years

I too get turned on thinking of myself getting very fat. I love my wife's figure she is overweight with a large belly and bubble butt. I also really enjoy the thought of mutual gaining. I have written several stories about the subject too. Some are here, Dimensions and on my DA account too.
9 years

palndrm wrote:
Pretty much the same for me too. Were I with a mutual feeder-feedee woman all the time I can only imagine what would happen!

Me too. While nothing gets me going like watching an attractive woman gaining weight, the thought of growing fatter myself also turns me on. If I were in a mutual gaining relationship with my wife whispering in my ear that "I want to make you so fat!" and knowing she gets off on it, I would totally succumb and both of us would get absolutely huge. Just the thought of a relationship like that turns me on so much!
9 years