General

Girls smoking in pics

Yes we all know smoking is bad for you, but so is drinking in excess, taking drugs and getting fat. In fact it is hard to find anything enjoyable that isn't bad for you.

If a girl smokes it is her business not anyone else's. If she posts a picture here on FF with a packet of cigarettes in her hand or on her lap or posts a picture whist smoking, I do not think she should receive negative comments from anyone. She knows the risks and has decided to smoke anyway, in the same way as people here know the health risks of being over weight or gaining weight but has decided to do so anyway.

I don't smoke myself but I support any girl who does as it is her decision to do so and that should be respected. Some of us guys actually find it sexy anyway.
9 years

Girls smoking in pics

This isn't about being rude on line or scolding people but about stopping people offering unwelcome health and medical advice and to stop idiots from saying you should stop smoking when really they should stop interfering and just admire the beautiful creature in front of them who has posted pictures of herself and is sharing apart of her life with us.
9 years

Girls smoking in pics

Danneldon wrote:
I don't mind if people post pics with them smoking. it helps me narrow down the list of possibles in the dating category. I know that sounds rude and such. But I am horribly allergic. So those pics help us both not waste time. LOL.

Shame we can't siphon out snorers and restless sleepers that way lol.
9 years

Girls smoking in pics

That's the thing when you go for a job interview you have to hand in a CV, references etc etc.

I think dating should be the same lol. A CV, references from their parents, friends and past partners to get the low down and maybe a 28 day money back guarantee lol.
9 years