Submission and domination

Is anyone else here into puke?

I stuff myself til I spew or dry retch all the time, not on purpose though
9 years

Over the years I have written several posts on this site about personal experiences I have had regarding getting puked on by my ladies as a result of extreme over feeding (in some cases force feeding). From my very first high school g/f to every relationship I have had since then, every woman I have been with has puked from overeating. No exceptions! I don't mean just once or twice I mean periodically. Several times per month in some cases. On several occasions I have actually be puked on! Life lesson #1; if I overstuff a woman to the point where she is in pain, DO NOT have sex with her with her on top! All of a sudden gravity is not your friend... Life lesson #2; always have a "catch bucket" close by; even in your car. If you push your feedee's stomach way past it's limit.....its going to come back up. I'm so used to seeing a woman spew that it does not bother me at all. It's actually like a badge of success! And if she does go to the restroom to let it out, I don't like my ladies puking into a toilet. I don't want her staring into a toilet and I don't want toilet water splashing back up at her. I have her release into a bucket and while she is freshening up, I pour the stuff into the toilet and wash the bucket out. Been doing that for years!
What I can say about original topic is; I do find it's Hot to see a beautiful woman standing up and bent completely over, butt naked purging. I don't care to see a woman sitting on the bathroom floor wrapped around the toilet spewing.
9 years

I would love to see you (Bilut) or any of these lovely ladies on the post eat uncontrollably and then puke!
9 years

How do you all manage to keep eating past the pain and naseua? Everytime I get there, I'm too busy doubling over in discomfort to stuff anymore in or admire my work.

You have to be in a "zone" where you're just eating and gorging yourself with no control until its far too late. It is much easier if you have a feeder pushing you and forcing you to continue eating. Also the feeder provides a good distraction from you nausea.
9 years