Gaining

Sucking in for shame

You'll probably always be able to do it, but as you get bigger it will make less and less of a visible difference.

Dancers do it constantly and find it difficult to stop doing it if they get fat or become pregnant. I suppose they do it because they are trying to conform to some slim dance ideal.

I suppose others do it to look as slim and conventionally attractive as possible.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

No.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

I still do sit-ups on weekday mornings before I jog. It keeps my belly from bulging out to far. Though I have gained weight and I am certainly "thicker" my waist doesn't show off my forty-five inch belly unless I "unleash" it.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

hehe I always do that as long as i am able to hide my little belly from friends and my realtives in the winter ...

i just wonder how it would be if i canĀ“t anymore at sme pint that would be interesting ^^
9 years

Sucking in for shame

When I first started gaining I used to suck it in. Sense I have gotten kind of big it doesn't make any difference. Now I proudly let it be. It feels good to not feel self conscious about being bigger.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

I don't really suck it in, but I do tense my stomach muscles a little sometimes when I'm around people I'm self-conscious near (extended family, mostly.) I've started doing it less recently because 1) I've started actively gaining, and it's getting a little hard to deny that I've put on weight, 2) some of my relatives have gained a little themselves, so I'm not alone, and 3) I really just don't care anymore.

But yes, I did suck it in out of shame at some point, but that time has come and gone. I found that holding it in for everyone got exhausting, both mentally and physically.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

I've done it for so long I forgot how to not do it ... Although I no longer suck it in as much as I used to. It has gotten harder for one, but since my moobs also grew, I think it looks silly without a big belly.

My main reason now is that many of my clothes are so tight I look ridiculous of I don't stuck it in at least a little. I know I need new clothes, but I'm going to wait until after the winter as I've been putting on some pounds again lately.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

artur wrote:
ok i see a lot of opinions,does anyone suck in to hide their belly?

I do, I've been doing it for such a long time that I don't even do it consciously anymore. Even if I'm not against it, it's a habit, I'm trying to quit.
9 years

Sucking in for shame

artura wrote:
zcybxa321 wrote:
artur wrote:
ok i see a lot of opinions,does anyone suck in to hide their belly?

I do, I've been doing it for such a long time that I don't even do it consciously anymore. Even if I'm not against it, it's a habit, I'm trying to quit.

why are you quitting? health or you don t want to live a lie?

mainly the last one, but it kinda hurts if I keep doing it for to long when I relax it again...
9 years

Sucking in for shame

at least is till believe so :_)
but would be nice to ask that a naughty teasing feeder girl :_)
9 years
12   loading