forum  recipes

stoners pie4 years

I found out about it from a pie shop in San Marcus Texas called Gumby's and yes the mascot is the green clay thing.

Ok it starts like your normal pizza thick crust, loads of pizza sause, pepperoni, cheese. Then add choped motzeralla cheese sticks, strips of bacon,and fries (normal French fries or spice, or Cajon fries). Tat was it but I was thinking add the chess crust and put mini hamburger patties in the crust.

stoners pie3 years

ummm i must make this. sounds super easy and super filling

stoners pie3 years

Takes about 10 to 15 min and done. I like trying out New ways to make stuff and this by far my friends say they love AMD demand more of. Also breakingfree ill make it of you bring the movies XD

stoners pie3 years

wolfen:
Takes about 10 to 15 min and done. I like trying out New ways to make stuff and this by far my friends say they love AMD demand more of. Also breakingfree ill make it of you bring the movies XD

breakingfree:
DONE. WHAT MOVIES

Any sci-fi or anime works for me. How many pies work for you?

stoners pie3 years

Can bit I normally use pizza dough and roll it out on a stone cookie sheet and do it that way.

stoners pie3 years

So to answer your question yes they are large.

stoners pie3 years

Its a 10x15" cookie stone sheet. How many do you think you could eat or want?

stoners pie3 years

breakingfree:
LIKE 3.

Oh my! a woman after my own heart and cooking skills. lol ive never had buffalo chicken pizza. What does it taste like?

stoners pie3 years

Really hmm. Wait spicy how because spicy here is well boring.

stoners pie2 years

Bump to share the pizza pie