Gaining

Gain experiment

whats in these nut shakes? they seam to work well for you. If you dont mind sharing.
9 years

Gain experiment

oh thnks i will try that with the flour as i like nut icecream and sure shakes ;-)
9 years

Gain experiment

Wow, I would love to do this too, but I don't want to get to big to fast. Keep us posted on you progress.
9 years

Gain experiment

kaia wrote:
Nate475 wrote:
These shakes are pretty powerful. It's not hard to drink one at 2,000 calories and keep on eating. It feels more like food than liquid in your gut after you drink it.

This is what I'm having trouble with. Every time I try one of these kinds of heavy cream shakes I get so full I lose my appetite for the rest of the day. I am wondering how to avoid that (loss of appetite)....because I really like the shakes! I just wish they weren't so darn satiating.

Don't drink it in one go. Space it through the day. Have glass or two with breakfast. Same for lunch and dinner. Do that until you can finish it in one sitting.
9 years

Gain experiment

this is my gainer shake I'm making and its great. Taste like mango smoothie smiley Give it a try. I'm going to try yours some time this week once Ive got the ingredients

In a blender chuck:
1 cup of Greek yogurt or more
300ml of heavy cream (double cream over here)
1 cup of frozen mango
2 bananas
1 cup of orange juice

theres 1500cal from the heavy cream alone plus the yogurt and fruit and its easy 2000 - 2500 calories. It makes just over 1litre. I have it for breakfast every morning.
9 years