Stuffing

An odd question...

Yes, for sure especially when served by a feeder lady
9 years

An odd question...

Not food itself, but eating and especially overeating most definitely does turn me on. Even the thought of (over)eating and knowing it's going to help me grow bigger is exciting.
9 years

An odd question...

Not the food itself, not exactly anyway. But sometimes, if I'm in a certain mood and if the food is really fattening, I do get a little turned on while stuffing.
9 years

An odd question...

Yes if I'm stuffing
9 years

An odd question...

yes. Many times. Its a bit awarkward when I stuff myself at work/public places and get turn on way to much.
9 years

An odd question...

squishme wrote:
I apologise if this is too creepy for anyone, but I'm highly curious.
Do any of you get turned on by food? Or get turned on while eating?

Not too creepy.

Yes.

And yes.

I think about this all the time, almost obsessively. I think once you open yourself fully to these desires -- that the pleasure centers in your brain, those that register pleasure when sexual desires and physical hunger are satisfied -- those pleasure centers of the brain form some new wiring connecting your sexual desires and your hunger or desire for food. And soon, you cannot think about eating without getting aroused. And you cannot get aroused without thinking about eating -- or actually eating!

What intriguing creatures we are!
9 years

An odd question...

ehm...yes....when i eat to a certain amount of food and my belly gets very full then yes ......

and i have some privacy to rub it and relax ^^
9 years

An odd question...

Thinking "Fat Thoughts" before I start always helps to up the turn-on factor when I start gorging.
9 years