Gaining

Moobs

Ask him if its OK is what I would do.
Let him know how sexy they are to you.
9 years

Moobs

just do it!
Does he play with yours with out asking?
But they may be sensitive so just be careful. I would love some girl to play with mine.
9 years

Moobs

Just play with them a little and see how he reacts.
Maybe if you are kissing around his chest try putting your mouth on a nipple and see what happens.
It could be something he has never experienced and enjoyable for him.
9 years

Moobs

lovemychubbyhubby wrote:
pumpui wrote:
just do it!
Does he play with yours with out asking?
But they may be sensitive so just be careful. I would love some girl to play with mine.

are they really sensitive like a woman's? or maybe even more so? in what way? (curious so i know how to approach them)

Mine, as they grew bigger, became very very sensitive.

Lots of guys needlessly worry, I think, about letting themselves feel how wonderful a little moob rubbing, sucking and nibbling can be. I think we guys get worried that this in some way will feminize us -- and we are tough guys, dammit, not girly boys!

And for heterosexual men, I think there is also a concern that this shows some sort of latent homosexuality.

You do need to be careful with this. It is a sensitive topic, as well as a sensitive place. Just brush against them, and see how he reacts. Or grab them playfully -- not sexually -- and see how he reacts.

I think some guys are very uncomfortable with their bodies becoming eroticized in this way -- especially since they view women's breasts as sexy, but a man's boobs?

We just can't see how anyone could find moobs sexy.

Best to you on this journey to pleasure.

By the way, you might enjoy reading my story in the Stories section --

"Cheesecake and Man-Boobs"

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/stories/view.php

Here is what I wrote in notes at the end of that story:

I think men are missing out on some wonderfully sensuous experiences by not acknowledging just how nice it feels to be touched there. Don't worry about becoming feminized, or that your feelings express some latent homosexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that). Just grow some moobs and enjoy life to the fullest. I need to write an essay on this topic sometime, I think - "The Joys of Moobs" I'll call it.

I really need to write that so that guys like your husband can see that there is nothing wrong -- and everything right! -- with enjoying our bodies.

Again, best to you and him. I hope you all figure it out.
9 years

Moobs

Personally I would much rather my wife pat or jiggle my belly when she noticed I have gained a good amount of weight than jiggle my chest/boobs.

I am pretty muscular but when I was at my heaviest and my chest softer, my wife while intoxicated slightly happened to softly grab and shake my softer pecs and say "I don't quite remember all of this". I felt rather insecure and didn't realize my pecs were so much softer.

It was kind of erotic seeing that she noticed how much I have gained but at the same time I personally would have preferred her jiggling my big fat gut I gained.
9 years

Moobs

voluptuouslover wrote:
Personally I would much rather my wife pat or jiggle my belly when she noticed I have gained a good amount of weight than jiggle my chest/boobs.

I am pretty muscular but when I was at my heaviest and my chest softer, my wife while intoxicated slightly happened to softly grab and shake my softer pecs and say "I don't quite remember all of this". I felt rather insecure and didn't realize my pecs were so much softer.

It was kind of erotic seeing that she noticed how much I have gained but at the same time I personally would have preferred her jiggling my big fat gut I gained.

I would have to agree with the above. As someone who was teased constantly as a child and teenager for having large "moobs", it is very difficult to embrace the idea of a woman playing with them or being turned on by them. Now having said that I find it very refreshing that there are many women on this board who love "moobs". And mine have certainly grown even larger as I have gained weight. But I would still rather have a woman get turned on and comment on how much my big belly turns her on, have her rub it, and express her love of my overall fatness, then focus on my moobs. However, if the foreplay started with my belly and led to her caressing my moobs while she expressed her love for my overall fatness, I think I could embrace having my moobs played with knowing it really turned her on.
9 years

Moobs

BigFA wrote:
voluptuouslover wrote:

I would have to agree with the above. As someone who was teased constantly as a child and teenager for having large "moobs", it is very difficult to embrace the idea of a woman playing with them or being turned on by them. Now having said that I find it very refreshing that there are many women on this board who love "moobs". And mine have certainly grown even larger as I have gained weight. But I would still rather have a woman get turned on and comment on how much my big belly turns her on, have her rub it, and express her love of my overall fatness, then focus on my moobs. However, if the foreplay started with my belly and led to her caressing my moobs while she expressed her love for my overall fatness, I think I could embrace having my moobs played with knowing it really turned her on.

Yep, I guess this all stems from a insecurity on a particular body part to the individual. But in my case I never really have had an insecurity with my pecs other than the simple fact my wife happened to point out at that time that I had grown some softer bigger pecs.

On the flip side my wife has the most gorgeous belly and tends to gain in her belly first and more their than anywhere else. When she was younger she always had a slightly softer bigger belly and I believe she is definitely more insecure even today about her fatter belly. Which I believe to be one of her sexiest features even though she has many. I gravitate to kissing or touching her belly which she has grown to like a bit more but doesn't really want me paying ton's of attention to it.
9 years

Moobs

Fat stores and produces estrogen. Many men's moobs aren't only fat, but are true female breasts. (If they are sensitive like a woman's, they are probably breasts) That is also why fat girls tend to develop earlier. But like females, there is no guarantee that getting fat will produce big moobs. I know one woman who gained to over 400 and is still an A cup.
9 years

Moobs

Let me get this straight guys think that because they gain and grow moobs it changes their sexual preference?
Growing moobs they think will make them gay?
Who thinks like that?
A large man with moobs is normal is it not?
Guys sure have a funny outlook sometimes.
9 years

Moobs

My moobs have grown quite a bit since I gained and it's the only part of the fatter me that I'm insecure about sometimes. I definitely suggest being a little careful with your men's moobs at first. I know a lot of fa's like moobs, but men can easily see it as a feminine thing. I highly doubt it will make them doubt their sexuality, but it could make them doubt their 'manly appearance'. I grew used to them and they definitely don't bother me anymore, but it took a while to accept that.

Personally I don't like my moobs played with at all though. They are simply too sensitive and even playful touching can easily feel quite painful for me.
9 years
12   loading