General

Question for the girls on here

Hi there! I'm almost sorry to say that I'm one of those that really don't reply to private messaging. Of course, everyone is going to have different reasons, but I don't respond when the message only says "Hi, read your profile, care to chat?"
Like, no. Not even going to bother. Or it will ask if I want to fatten someone, when I have never indicated that that's the role I like playing. Or they ask if I want to wrestle, despite explicitly stating that I don't in my profile (one of the hazards of being a girl who is both tall and fat) (seriously, why does this keep coming up guys?).
I know that the courteous thing to do would be to reply with a "no, I'm not interested". But most messages seem to have so little thought put into them, that I feel like I shouldn't have to put thought into a response.
Also, being in a relationship (also in my profile), I'm kind of annoyed when I get messages asking for feeding activities/wrestling/etc.

So, my tips for a guy like you:

1. Actually read what she says about herself (if you don't already do this)

2. Be thoughtful (funny helps of course) (say more than "hey, saw ur pics, ur hot, wanna chat? heres my kick...)

3. Don't worry about being big enough. The people on this site are into a huge range of body types, and many of those preferences are flexible smiley

I hope I was helpful, you seem like a nice guy. Part of the problem is, there are creeps on here who do bother girls to the point that I groan when I see that I have a new message.
9 years

ThisIsBananas wrote:
no one owes you one.

Ohmigosh, THIS.
9 years

Wannabe Princess wrote:you have to realise that not everyone is here for the same reasons

True.
The main reasons people are here are fatness appreciation, and weight gain. That's about as specific as it gets. There is a fairly broad sub-spectrum of individual and shared interests, from the casual foodee to the literal feedee. For some it's a fetish, for others a hobby, for others a way of life.
It's difficult--though not impossible--to connect with someone on the same wavelength.
9 years

Princess Awesome wrote:
ThisIsBananas wrote:
No one owes you one.

Ohmigosh, THIS.

Agreed with all of the above. No one is owed anything on here.

To the OP, I know you said women but I've been here long enough to give some pointers from a male pov. What little advice I can give is to be involved in the community (well on this site). Engage others in conversation in the chatroom, shoutbox, or in the forum. Try to be a person that has at least something to contribute, instead of just another guy looking for some wank fodder. Plus it helps to have a filled out profile and pictures. You also have to understand that sometimes people are looking for something completely different from you on this site. Some are looking for friendships others encouragement or admiration, a few are looking for relationships. Its a tough draw, but it is what it is.

+ Also, location is a big one. Sure you think the woman from across the Atlantic is hot and your type, and everything seems to align... but she lives half a world away. So perhaps she might feel the same as you, its a high probability that it won't work out. So best to keep things local, or at least within a distance that you know you can travel to.
9 years

ericw90 wrote:
hey, so I have been experiencing a bit of a strange phenomena throughout FF. 99 percent of girls will not reply. I understand there are message limits, and you probably get bombarded with emails, etc, etc, but what I want to know is this: what does it take for you to respond? it is fairly difficult messaging a complete stranger, especially with the lack of any kind of information not pertaining to this fetish that people's profiles suffer from. is it just me? have other guys experienced this same problem? girls, am I not big enough for those of you who like BHM? id just like some feedback on how maybe i can fix whatever im doing wrong! thanks everyone for your help in advance
-Eric

So here's the thing. There are waaaaay more men than women on the site. Of the women, I'd say most are here because they are fat or gaining or feedees. Of those, most (like the rest if the regular population on average) prefer slim men. That probably doesn't matter to you as you say in your profile you're looking for a cute FFA, and you don't mention that you like fat girls, so I'm kinda assuming you like slim/average size girls (if not, you should specify; no fat girl will assume you like bigger women unless you say). So moving on, the small proportion of the women who are FFA/female feeders on this site (and bear in mind a fair few are looking for girls not men) are like unicorns therefore.

When you message one of those, there are any number of reasons they don't reply. They might be busy, just started seeing someone, not interested that day and then forget later, or just not attracted to you.

So not to be discouraging but you'll have to be patient. You've only been a member since October 2014, 2 months ago.

Try adding some more to your profile details. I know you filled in the boxes, but that's your opportunity to sell yourself right there. Eg. Don't put in the "foods" box "anything fattening". Put something informative and personal. Maybe you like to cook for yourself. Maybe you love inhaling the aroma of the broth when you lift the noodles in Japanese food to your greedy mouth. Maybe you'd like to eat cream cakes messily whilst sitting with your pants undone and need someone to lick up the globs of cream you dropped. I dunno man, entice us!

People have mentioned getting involved in the site but you've only made 3 forum posts so far, 2 being this thread. No hurry if you don't feel ready to contribute, but that's how I meet a lot if my correspondents - I see them commenting on topics I have an interest in.

Good luck, don't give up, get involved, have a laugh, review in 6 months or a year.
9 years