Gaining

Feeder to feedee

Same thing happened to me many years ago. I've gained over 75 pounds since and I'm loving it smiley.
9 years

Feeder to feedee

No donĀ“t get me wrong i still like to see a slim girl get chubby and would enjoy helping her or seducing her or even tricking her to gain weight if it is consensual ;-) but i realized the last month and maybe even years i would find it much hotter when my feeder tendencies would turn against me and i would end up as the chubby one beeing at some point maybe even on the brink of beeing not able to cemptete against my girl in sport things :_/
9 years

Feeder to feedee

I have been a subtle encourager for years. My wife is a BBW. In the past two years I have been steadily putting on weight. I used to try to stay under two hundred pounds (I was in the military reserves for several years.) now I'm up to two hundred and seventeen pounds with a BMI of 31, clinically obese! My wife must obviously see I'm gaining but she hasn't commented on my weight at all. I think most women, have some feeder tendencies. I will fix my plate and eat a good deal more than she does. She always says "there more over their if you want". Great thread, by the way. Yes, I do feel like I'm becoming or could become a "feedee".
9 years

Feeder to feedee

Yep.....I have posted several very long experiences about much of the same. I will try and keep this one condensed.

When trying to get my wife to gain back the weight she lost and even a lot more "potentially" by doing the grocery shopping and stocking the Pantry and Freezer with many fattening treats, snacks, & lots of fattening ice cream.

All of a sudden after a month or so I realized that all my dress slacks and even dress shirts were straining under my newly developed belly. After this realization I decided to Intentionally gain almost because of a lack of my wife gaining weight in so long. She actually was gaining some weight at the same time also but I happened to be eating the same treats and ice cream which I never really have done before and before I knew it I almost needed a desert after every meal. I gained a lot more than her. As I started intentionally gaining my appetite was already pretty big from the last month or so of extra eating but as I forced myself at each meal to keep eating more followed by extra large fattening deserts my appetite became out of control. I found myself never really getting full and I could keep eating like a bottomless pit. I became very aroused to try and have my wife comment or tease me about my quick excessive weight gain similar to (Fanedfox). I became pretty consumed for several months and my focus on me getting fatter and fatter became more fun than even watching my wife keep gaining in which she was but at a much slower pace.

For the past several years I would say at least 2 times a year for at least a month to two months I actually get the urge myself to head down the same intentionally gaining path and it is usually spurred on by a lack of gaining on my wife and it usually starts where all of a sudden I start eating way more unintentionally and then all of a sudden I notice that I have gained some weight and my belly starts really sticking out and hanging over my waistband on all my pants. During these times at first I try and slow down my eating and it is really hard and I notice that I have gained even more so I kind of go for seeing how much more I can gain.

This feeling then subsides a bit and I start being way more interested in my wife getting fatter and fatter.
Crazy thing is I can't really get my weight below 230 Lbs anymore without extreme working out and eating better where as before I started this several years ago I could get down to 200 Lbs. without extreme effort. Also now if I start eating a little more for many weeks or a month I gain the weight that I lost back really quickly. I believe I got to my heaviest a little over 250 Lbs. but with where my weight has stayed and not moved I am sure if I tried to Intentionally gain for a period of 3+ months I am sure I coud hit 270 Lbs. now.

One other thing is The love making with my wife was probably the best for me when I was at my heaviest with my huge Gut getting in the way, even better than when she was her heaviest and I was thinner. It was pretty exciting Just having a huge belly out in front of me that made me a little clumsy and vulnerable and watching my wife having to reposition and maneuver around it and squishing and bumping into it unintentionally. A few times I could see her slight frustration with my new size getting in the way which kind of made it sexier yet even though she never commented during these times. I could only imagine the struggles sexually two way heavier Fat people might have, sexy but tiring.

The only time she mad comments about my new bigger gut or weight was when she was typsy from alcohol and it was kind of flirty and positive.
9 years

Feeder to feedee

oh my that was hot make her more flirty or more drunk thehe then you will the real wife of ou out to tease that belly ;-)

a really lovely story of real life experience , nice to read such things really happen ...

so at least some hope for me to find a girl do live that, too ^^.

thanks for sharing this with us ^^
9 years