General

Minecraft server

Server's back up.

It may be at reduced speed, however, as during the move my upload speed got downgraded.

The local cable rep insisted that we'd be seeing a speed upgrade soon, but "soon" to a cable company means a very different thing than to everyone else.
8 years

Minecraft server

You go right ahead, dude. I don't have super official rules except for "respect other people's stuff". Unless you have someone's permission, don't knock down or steal from people but feel free to wander off and make stuff.
8 years

Minecraft server

I don't think I saw your username in the log; I can help you with permissions if you give me it.
8 years

Minecraft server

Bumping this.
8 years

Minecraft server

Yep, I've been keeping the plugins up to date as best I can.
8 years

Minecraft server

My internet connection sucked yesterday and the day before, they've fixed it now, though.
8 years

Minecraft server

So due to the low number of players, I'm going to move this over to being a modded server, meaning to play you will need to download the mod pack. I will update the OP with the information on the modpack when I'm finished transferring things over.
8 years

Minecraft server

Neeeever mind. Forgot that there aren't many (if any) modpacks for 1.8. We'd have to scrap the current world.
8 years
12   loading