General

Asexuals?

I fall under that and grayace. Good luck with the site smiley
9 years

Asexuals?

If I use the long definition, I consider myself straight-romantic-asexual, but that's rather a mouthful to tell people.
I've done some foreplay and that was nice but I just can't come to terms with actual sex, not really my thing.
9 years

Asexuals?

I'm Ace spectrum myself, Demisexual. I have some sex drive, but most of that's where my own gaining is concerned. I've only felt really potent sexual attraction to women I've connected with emotionally. And even that's only happened with me like twice.
9 years

Asexuals?

I'm asexual as well honestly not quite sure about the romantic part because even that isn't very interesting to me.
9 years

Asexuals?

I used to think I was really into being in a relationship but I'm beginning to think I prefer being single with cuddle buddies.
My ex, who is sexual (hence the ex, though we parted amicably, recognizing we had different needs), has been turning to me for intimacy without anything binding, and that situation suits me just fine.
9 years

Asexuals?

Don't know what for, but tick myself here too smiley

I associate myself with asexuals because I do not find it arousing to have intercourse with a female. And so I don't react much on 'hot babes' and related, just because they're 'hot'.

Dates with regular girls never did grow into any relationships. I just haven't had much interest and didn't feel much interest in me either.

But I'm capable of having crush and loving, but only in cases if a girl is or have tendencies being a FFA. If she is also furry and able to draw - that'll be a killer-combo.

Without it - it doesn't even tingle anything. And results in increasing loneliness feeling.

So I don't if it is exactly asexuality, but if there is no fat fetish involved - nothing will ever happen.
9 years

Asexuals?

Hey, old post, but I wanted to add my own input.
I definitely identify as asexual, the idea of sex doe not do anything for me. Yet fat is the only thing that ever attracts me.
8 years