Fat experiences

Pleasant pick a boo belly expe

So the other night my wife and I were headed out for a casual dinner. She wore a pair of black soft/thin but very stretchy work out pants with a form fitting tank top to hold in her huge breasts with a light weight loosely fitting long sleeve classy cover up shirt.

We got in the car and drove away.... as I was driving I glanced over at her beautiful thighs in her tights spread across the seat and where her upper thighs and butt were there was no visible trace of leather on the seat. As she suddenly bent over and took her hand bag/ purse off her lap and put it on the floor beside her feet I was in shock to notice her once loose fitting thin cotton shirt was know totally tight around her lower belly. As I glanced again she had the biggest lower belly roll that sprang out in front of her and rested on top of her thighs. It resembled an ten inch round inner tube/over inflated water balloon fastened to her lower belly and lying on her lap. It's the biggest I have seen her lower belly bulge ever. I soon realized it was a combination of several things ....one being the waist band on her work out tights being extremely tight and constricting at the point of the crease in her belly along with sitting down and pushing all her newly fattened lower belly into a massive belly roll.

I was in Awe of her and kept glancing over but I didn't want to draw to much attention. But I couldn't stop and each time I drifted off dreaming of how much bigger it could still become.......all of a sudden her voice brought me back to reality by saying "I know, ITALIAN, let's have some Lasagna & Pizza". So hopefully the next time I give and update on her gorgeous massive lower belly bulge it will be several months of huge fattening dinners and a unbelievable increase in this region on her body.
9 years

Pleasant pick a boo belly expe

I think you found a new way to drive distracted.
9 years