General

Magic or super power

If you had one super power or magical power what would yours be? I think mine would be the ability to change the way I look at will, like shape shifting. So what about you, it could be anything :3
9 years

Magic or super power

I'm a gigantic Star Wars nerd. So I'd want to be able to wield the power of the Force, and have the training of a Jedi.

'Course I probably wouldn't be strictly Light Side. I'd use my powers for personal gain, but I wouldn't hurt anybody. Less they was being douche-nozzles.
9 years

Magic or super power

I third the Hogwarts idea. If you get good enough you could use a spell to get most super powers anyway.
9 years

Magic or super power

get_up_and_about wrote:
I'm a gigantic Star Wars nerd. So I'd want to be able to wield the power of the Force, and have the training of a Jedi

100% agree! No question!

Walk up to Donald Trump, (subtle hand gesture) You want to give me 3 million dollars.
9 years

Magic or super power

Wouldn't mind having the powers of a sorceress, I could change and alter matter have dimensional shifting powers, it would be awesome. Finding the secrets of immortality and eternal youth wouldn't hurt either.smiley
9 years

Magic or super power

All of these are awsome! Keep them coming smiley
9 years

Magic or super power

Easy. Freeze time. Always has been my answer and always will be.
9 years

Magic or super power

I've always had a soft spot for telekinesis, being able to move things without touching them would be exceptionally useful. Plus, depending on how strong it was, free flying as a bonus!
9 years

Magic or super power

Manipulating time... like being able to stop time, go back in time (even for a maximum of like 5hrs) would be amazing.
9 years

Magic or super power

DebuSenShi wrote:
If I had to choose one, I'd choose Hiro's power from Heroes - time-space manipulation. That way I could go anywhere in the world and visit my international friends at will smiley

9 years
12   loading