General

Magic or super power

DebuSenShi wrote:
If I had to choose one, I'd choose Hiro's power from Heroes - time-space manipulation. That way I could go anywhere in the world and visit my international friends at will smiley

Yata!
9 years

Magic or super power

Also, I chose the power of the Force to sort of cheat the parameters a little bit.

Force Users, with the proper training, can *almost* read minds, use Telekinesis, augment physical attributes, manipulate the minds of others, see the future, teleport, travel through time (but only in an observatory capacity), hear across the void of space, create illusions so convincing they can literally kill people with them, heal themselves and others, use electricity to stun people, and commune with animals and other beings using their senses like they were the Force user's own.

Those are just possible Light Side powers too.
9 years

Magic or super power

My power of choice? The same thing I tell everyone anytime this question comes up. Super-persuasion, the ability to talk anyone into anything and make him think it's their idea: "C'mon mister terrorist, let the hostages go and give yourself up. Violence has never solved anything!" "...You are right! Dying the name of Allah is ridiculous! I will surrender peacefully!"
9 years

Magic or super power

I would like to be invisible too! Just imagine being able to walk up to someone in a crowd and fart. The reactions from the surrounding people would be priceless!!
9 years

Magic or super power

This is a tough question,I think I'll go with earth bending.
8 years
12   loading