Gaining

How young did you realize?

My question to all,

Is when did you realize you were a feeder or feedee?

I know that I can recall being 5 and absolutely fascinated by the story of the old lady that swallowed a fly. It was just how she just kept getting "Bigger" and "Bigger" with and ever growing appetite that made never want to put the book down. Also any time a cartoon character got fat I was just so aroused by the idea of someone gaining weight and getting fat.

I found out about the whole feedee/feeder thing through the internet when I was around 12 and was shocked by the idea that my desires were actually shared by many.
9 years

I envied my fat classmates as early as the age of 6, and around 12 it got overwhelming and I started secretly stuffing myself with weight gain shakes (anyone remember Boost?). I knew about people who liked fatter girls just like I did, but I didn't find out that others shared my intentional gaining fantasies until years later when I had already gained at least 100 pounds.
9 years

I realized when I was very young as well. I remember the first time I saw the fair scene from charlottes Webb. The feeling I got from the cartoon pigs will be pigs. I remember trying to eat seconds of dinner hoping it would blow me up to supersize. When I was in the fifth grade I gave my young chubby teacher a box of candy at the end of the school year. I remember her saying " I'm going to get fat with all this candy." I remember the intense feeling I got. There was for sure feeder in me. Especially, when I saw that same teacher in September much fatter. It was not until I was in college that I learned it had a name and there others who felt the same way I did.
9 years

Very early for me as well. I didn't know about feederism etc. until much, much later in life.
I remember the first time seeing "Pigs be Pigs" (or something like that) I was so aroused I thought I would burst. There was another cartoon with a mouse, Porky the Pig and a wolf, at the end of the cartoon Porky and the Mouse are gorging themselves and getting really fat. I loved it too.
9 years

I remember when I was around 5 or 6, before I really knew what I was doing, I would pad my clothes, trying to approximate an obese figure, fantasizing about being much much larger.

I also had an uncle who ranged between 450 to 550 when I knew him. He provided that real life mark to hit
9 years

kaia wrote:
I was in my early twenties when I realized I was a fat admirer, but didn't discover I was a feedee until last year.

That actually makes quite a bit of sense Kaia. Once you began to view more BBW's did you have a moment last year where you thought"Wow.I could make Myself look like this too"?
I think quite a few Feedees are like You. And yet very many have also felt that way most of their lives.
9 years

I realized I liked fatter girls when I was about 7 when I first watched the Passion Patty episode from Totally Spies )My sister was watching it and my uncle only had one TV). I realized I wanted to get fatter when I was 15 after I first found FF and discovered the feeder/feedee community and that I wasn't weird.
9 years

I was very young and always felt fat (even though I wasn't very fat then). I used to tighten belts around my stomach under my clothing as small as I could get them and would become aroused by the fat rolls hanging over them (though I didn't know what the feeling was).

I also used to have dreams in elementary school of people bouncing on the floor of the school gym on their fat bellies.

I consciously realized I was a submissive feeder at about the age of 32, but the desires had been there all along.
9 years

Looking back, I knew forever, but I just didn't know that it was something to "know." LOL. Charlotte's Web, the scene in Rugrats where ANgelica becaomes a glutton and just eats cookies and was all fat, Willy Wonka Blueberry . . . all were fantactic to me. I discovered it was "something" when I tried to tell my friend how I liked this one girl and he said "ew, shes fat." "No shes cute," I responded. He gave me this look like I had grown a third arm. I think I was 12 or so.
Ever since then I noticed my "hot" was not in line with "society." The idea of feeding came along in highschool when I was dating a girl who was slightly chubby but put on 20 pounds in a short amount of time. I loved it and started to buy her treats and take her out more. She eventually left saying "I was making her fat."
In my head I thought "Yah, but you started it!"
9 years

I knew that I was fascinated with fat from a pretty young age ( I cared about fat when it showed up in nursery rhymes).

I didn't know I was interested in WG until puberty hit in grade six, and literally my first real fantasy was about a multi year weight gain contest between myself, a chubby neighborhood boy, and the two chubby girls in my class st the the.
9 years
1234   loading