forum  extreme obesity

into slobs?5 months

I love the whole slob thing. It's the best when you can see the transformation of someone into a slob so hot.

into slobs?3 months

SSBBW with body hair (armpits, belly, legs, nipples, and of course private parts) is a primary fetish with me. I would love to be with a woman who needs to be eating to have an orgasm, or at least fondling and feeling her fat rolls during sex or as part of masturbation activity. And unlike Lilmessypiggi (in a previous post), I LOVE it when a woman doesn't bathe for a few days. Or longer. It's not a deal breaker by any means, and clean is sexy too, but I would love a woman who's just too busy eating to shower. Have to set your priorities!

into slobs?3 months

Lilmessypiggi:
I like the slob fetish it's a huge turn on for me when I'm being one or if someone else is one. Although I love burping, messy eating, and laziness. I am a shower lover lol I don't like the non washing part that's not for me

ditto, it's a huge turn on when a woman burps, and I love burping too, but I am also a shower lover

into slobs?3 months

In fantasy terms I love the idea of having some poor soul wait on me hand and foot while I lay in bed or on the couch in super tight panties & a crop top that was a tank top which covered my belly a long time ago, my massive dimpled thighs at either side of me so my enormous gut can hang down & graze the floor. I sit there oblivious to fat & grotesque I am as I keep gorging myself, grease stains & crumbs cover my top while my mouth is covred in chocolate, belching & farting like nobody's there, my attention only broken when I've eaten all my food & need more or when my servant/feeder grabs my many rolls & scolds me for being such a disgusting, lazy, morbidly obese piggy who's only good for stuffing her face.

into slobs?3 weeks

FangBang:
In fantasy terms I love the idea of having some poor soul wait on me hand and foot while I lay in bed or on the couch in super tight panties & a crop top that was a tank top which covered my belly a long time ago, my massive dimpled thighs at either side of me so my enormous gut can hang down & graze the floor. I sit there oblivious to fat & grotesque I am as I keep gorging myself, grease stains & crumbs cover my top while my mouth is covred in chocolate, belching & farting like nobody's there, my attention only broken when I've eaten all my food & need more or when my servant/feeder grabs my many rolls & scolds me for being such a disgusting, lazy, morbidly obese piggy who's only good for stuffing her face.

very very hot!

into slobs?2 weeks

not my MAIN thing, but i do have a fatty friend who keeps trying to convince me to quit my morning shower as i gain, so far i've managed to resist temptation, but.... smiley

into slobs?2 weeks

My wife is pretty dainty and cleanly generally, but as she's gotten huge, it's like she just can't help herself anymore when she eats!

She asks for bibs whenever she can when we eat out, because she's developed a habit of losing food in between her cleavage. And there's always sauce running down her face and down to her chin when she eats. It never used to happen when she was smaller...but not she doesn't even bother wiping her face because she knows I'll clean her up.

I never thought I'd find something like that attractive or lovely, but it's just such a good sign of how happy and content my fat princess is!

into slobs?2 weeks

FangBang:

Wow.
That's what happened to my bloated bride.
It just actually dawned on me that she's really become a giant slob and I never really noticed because I got used to it!

She never sits at the dinner table to eat unless we have guests and she needs to preserve her dignity. She prefers to eat on the floor, naked apart from her panties which are literally invisible from the front or side because the fabric has just vanished in between all her flesh. In the winter she wears pajamas- full of rips and tears with the fat just swelling out through the holes.

She's actually very particular about her hygiene and doesn't sweat at all (low body temperature being the big reason she gains weight so fast.)
But that only makes her slobbishness more striking. She's immaculately clean and smells like roses, but naked, massively obese, and surrounded by used dinner tissues, empty ice cream cups, and dirty dishes all over the floor like a spoiled princess.
She doesn't bother because she knows I'll clean up her mess.

She gasps and sighs when she's done:
"Ugh...I think I ate too much...
Oh darling? Could you go to the kitchen and get me ice cream? Both of the containers."

When she's done, she says she's tired:
"Honey, is it all right if I take a nap? I know I shouldn't, I'll get fat..."

That's when I tell her,
"Sorry, it's too late. You're already helplessly obese."

She falls asleep on the floor with a smile on her face and blushing cheeks, a tan blob surrounded by the remains of her meal, which I start cleaning up for her.

into slobs?2 weeks

FangBang:

projectpolemics:
Wow.
That's what happened to my bloated bride.
It just actually dawned on me that she's really become a giant slob and I never really noticed because I got used to it!

She never sits at the dinner table to eat unless we have guests and she needs to preserve her dignity. She prefers to eat on the floor, naked apart from her panties which are literally invisible from the front or side because the fabric has just vanished in between all her flesh. In the winter she wears pajamas- full of rips and tears with the fat just swelling out through the holes.

She's actually very particular about her hygiene and doesn't sweat at all (low body temperature being the big reason she gains weight so fast.)
But that only makes her slobbishness more striking. She's immaculately clean and smells like roses, but naked, massively obese, and surrounded by used dinner tissues, empty ice cream cups, and dirty dishes all over the floor like a spoiled princess.
She doesn't bother because she knows I'll clean up her mess.

She gasps and sighs when she's done:
"Ugh...I think I ate too much...
Oh darling? Could you go to the kitchen and get me ice cream? Both of the containers."

When she's done, she says she's tired:
"Honey, is it all right if I take a nap? I know I shouldn't, I'll get fat..."

That's when I tell her,
"Sorry, it's too late. You're already helplessly obese."

She falls asleep on the floor with a smile on her face and blushing cheeks, a tan blob surrounded by the remains of her meal, which I start cleaning up for her.

Your wife is living the dream!

into slobs?2 weeks

Why did you posted this, now i want to meet someone like this
gonna try feeding someone
2 page 2 of 3   loading