forum  extreme obesity

into slobs?3 months

Lilmessypiggi:
I like the slob fetish it's a huge turn on for me when I'm being one or if someone else is one. Although I love burping, messy eating, and laziness. I am a shower lover lol I don't like the non washing part that's not for me

A clean mess is hot😉

into slobs?3 months

I love the whole slob thing. It's the best when you can see the transformation of someone into a slob so hot.

into slobs?2 months

SSBBW with body hair (armpits, belly, legs, nipples, and of course private parts) is a primary fetish with me. I would love to be with a woman who needs to be eating to have an orgasm, or at least fondling and feeling her fat rolls during sex or as part of masturbation activity. And unlike Lilmessypiggi (in a previous post), I LOVE it when a woman doesn't bathe for a few days. Or longer. It's not a deal breaker by any means, and clean is sexy too, but I would love a woman who's just too busy eating to shower. Have to set your priorities!

into slobs?2 months

Lilmessypiggi:
I like the slob fetish it's a huge turn on for me when I'm being one or if someone else is one. Although I love burping, messy eating, and laziness. I am a shower lover lol I don't like the non washing part that's not for me

ditto, it's a huge turn on when a woman burps, and I love burping too, but I am also a shower lover

into slobs?2 weeks

In fantasy terms I love the idea of having some poor soul wait on me hand and foot while I lay in bed or on the couch in super tight panties & a crop top that was a tank top which covered my belly a long time ago, my massive dimpled thighs at either side of me so my enormous gut can hang down & graze the floor. I sit there oblivious to fat & grotesque I am as I keep gorging myself, grease stains & crumbs cover my top while my mouth is covred in chocolate, belching & farting like nobody's there, my attention only broken when I've eaten all my food & need more or when my servant/feeder grabs my many rolls & scolds me for being such a disgusting, lazy, morbidly obese piggy who's only good for stuffing her face.
2 page 2 of 2   loading