Fat experiences

How public/open are you about

I find this a tough one. V open that I like big guys, but does anyone else seem to get their friends sort of not believing it? Ie if they point out someone they think I 'll fancy, they don't pick out the fat guy for me! (need to get some better wingwomen)
9 years

roundandpearlover wrote:
I;m in generally good shape and spend a lot of time exercising my best mate no matter what I say doesn't believe me. I think he thinks it a joke I haven't broken out of for a decade and one day I'm just gonna point and say "got ya".

I hear you on that. I once had a friend do the" you like big guys don't you? " yes I replied, rubbing my hands gleefully together
" well I know this guy who's like 25stone and trying to lose weight so maybe I could set you up and you can encourage him to do triathlons ". Ffs sake.
9 years

I would say I am open....but that doesn't mean they know the actual size or weight that I desire.

I had a friend that I have known for a long long long time tell me the other day that there were a couple of women he was with that were my style. He explained they were large breasted and probably 135-140 Lbs.

I had to laugh inside a little to myself but I didn't say anything. It almost would take to much effort for him to understand so why explain it.

I i did explain it it would have gone something like this....
Ya know the woman you were talking about....I would probably want to her eat and keep eating till she grew out of everything she had in her closet and actually gain at the low end 50 more Lbs. and at the high end I would love to see her gain more than 100 Lbs more.
9 years

Only my close friends and a girl that I like, knows about it.
But not anyone else.
9 years

I'm completely open about liking curvy/chubby women, but I am more guarded about feeding/gaining. A few girlfriends knew of my feeding/gaining interests and one good friend knows too. Id consider telling my family and other good friends if the topic came up somehow but im not comfortable volunteering it at this moment.
9 years

discretion at all times. having a fetish freeks out some people,but telling your partner is a must. Not all at once either taken in stages until you have no secrets. even than it may not be welcome...
9 years

I have been opening up as the subject has come up. Until relatively recently it was just a things between my partner and I, but now as I get fatter, other people are getting wise.

Usually it's in the form of someone commenting on how much I am eating at a single sitting, and I play along by patting my belly and tell them, "Have to make sure this thing doesn't go empty," or something to that effect.

A few friends/neighbours and co-workers have even started encouraging me slightly. But much like the other posters, none of them really know HOW MUCH I would to gain.

A few people have made negative comments, or told me I'll have a heart attack or whatever, but those are the exception, and I can laugh them off without concern.
9 years

I was open to a couple of coworkers, who were married BBWs, that I found BBWs more attractive. I thought it would help me with any other single BBWs, when I tried to date them.
9 years

I can talk about it with some of my friends, but I don't go around advertising my gainer lifestyle.

I do have some friends that are gay that I can be very open with (even though I'm straight) about it, but I find that the gay community in general is pretty accepting of most "deviant" lifestyles.
9 years

My gf appreciates my love for her plus size and that's all that matters smiley
9 years
12   loading