Fat experiences

Telling a partner about fetish

So I am just after some advice from anyone who may have gone through a similar problem. Sometimes you will end up liking someone who just isnt interested in gaining or anything that goes on with a fat fetish and also knows very little about it. So how do I approach this subject with them. I just feel they wont understand or may be put off.

any advice would be much appreciated.

thank you
9 years

ive had a look but could you tell me which section i will find them under please
9 years

It is rare that someone is just going to find someone who is into it. So, it is probably best to use websites and dating services and try to find someone who is already into it.
8 years

I think approaching the subject out of the blue, without any clues that your partner is into the same things, or at least open minded about it, is very delicate.
As long as you don't come across as a hard core FA, many bigger people are more or less ok when you say you like their "soft curves". Most will probably not be ok if you tell them you like their "big, fat, hanging belly".

Gaining is going to be even more delicate. When your partner tells you she has gained some weight, some women might find it sweet when you answer that you don't mind, but most will not like it when you tell them you would like them to gain 50 lbs. or so.
8 years