Gaining

"fattest" thing you've done

I was at the grocery store today and was in line at the service counter getting change and used my belly to set my purse on to get my wallet out because the counter was really high.
8 years

Ditzy:
I was at the grocery store today and was in line at the service counter getting change and used my belly to set my purse on to get my wallet out because the counter was really high.

Absolutely cool... It`s a good example of such a big belly is also useful
8 years

I've broken a record 3 folding chairs this summer so far.
8 years

I've been to Elvis' home in Graceland and mingled with Elvis impersonators in Las Vegas:
8 years

On the Fourth of July, I had Fried Oreos for the first time. They were so good that I ate 18 of them in the span of an hour.

Needless to say, I felt sick afterwards; but that didn't stop me from eating a chocolate-drizzled funnel cake and a basket of cheese fries later on.

God Bless America!
8 years

I've not really gained much as of late (only like 5lb unintentionally). But I lost my job and my exercise levels have pretty much gone to zero.
Went shopping yesterday and it really made me realise how out of shape I've got, had to keep finding a bench and sitting down when I was waiting for my friend. Every opportunity saw me plonk myself down!
8 years

I will be going to the Taste of Colorado soon, and I know that at some point I will be double fisted while in line to get something else, if that counts. And also, that I won't be the only one.
8 years

Made several people at the table gawk and stare when I sat down with a huge plate of seconds. Had two helpings of dessert too.
8 years
12   loading