Gaining

Like gaining, but not eating

same here. i'm a lousy gainer, but going to gym and working out sometimes helps to get hungry and just devour everything in sight. so be more active.
9 years

Sounds like you need a feeder. smiley
9 years

I agree with the recommendation for the shakes. If you can mix some heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk with ice cream and even some cake batter you'll have a shake that is delicious and extremely calorie dense.
9 years

[quotehas anyone else had this problem haha, I've gained 15 pounds so far and I wanna keep going for sure but I've just totally lost interest in eating. I'll go all day long without food and then try to eat a lot at night to make up for it but I have to force myself to do it. Any ideas of foods that will help me gain more but eat less of it?][/quote]

This illustrates well the diversity of folks here! There are many who have the opposite problem -- they like to eat, but don't want to gain!

Anyway, the suggestion to include moderate exercise is a good one, to which I might add that you consider any activity which makes you hungry!

Now that the weather is warming up, I know that being out in the fresh air, whether I'm walking or not, makes me hungrier.

Also, certain smells and sights make me hungrier. Passing by a bakery and smelling those delicious fresh pastries makes my tummy rumble with hunger.

If you smoke, you might try quitting to increase your appreciation of food.

I do not think the weight-gain shake route is the best way to go because it just seems so chore-like. And really, gaining weight should be fun! Find what gives you pleasure, and include it in your eating!

I know for many of us, that pleasure is sexual, and that may also be something to consider -- perhaps rewarding yourself for eating well with some sensual pleasure, not necessarily sexual, could be a hot bath, a visit to your favorite shop, buying yourself a special treat (not necessarily food, maybe a trinket or something you've wanted for a long time).

Best to you.
9 years