Feedback and suggestions

Nearby feature by gender please

I dont like search and find males and females mixed. Could we find nearby female or male only? separated please.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Are you asking for the nearby profiles to be separated by male and female, a bit like the quick links on the pics and videos sections?
9 years

it was a feature on the old site, you could filter the "currently online" profiles by gender. that would be useful for both the online and the nearby menus in this version
9 years

Pieman:
it was a feature on the old site, you could filter the "currently online" profiles by gender. that would be useful for both the online and the nearby menus in this version

jabbathehutt:
I too am looking for this feature... So far, it is about the one thing I find lacking in the new version. I love seeing the avatars of members when I check my email. And the new profile pages look cleaner and much easier to read on mobile. But the biggest thing that I miss and would like to see restored, is being able to sort the "Currently Online" profiles again.

Don't worry I will be working on this one. I have some other priorities to fix first, but I agree a good profile search is essential.
9 years