General

Lettin' it all hang out?

I will answer this in a couple of ways.

My wife when she was at her heaviest 5' 3" and 200 Lbs. wouldn't try to wear revealing clothes but because she was bigger would wear her largest jeans which were extremely snug along with nice tank tops sometimes with a cardigan type sweater to go over if she was cold. The jeans would make for a huge muffin top that would almost always expose her huge Tan love handles, belly and oversized DDD when her Tank top rode up. Not to mention when she would have the cardigan sweater on.... her soft Fattened arms were barely contained by the soft fabric almost as if they would rip right threw it and the buttons strained around her new bigger belly. Her jeans were so tight in the thighs and butt I thought she was going to bust right out of them. She looked amazing and it wasn't over the top "it was classy" she just didn't fit in her clothes....but it was quite a thrill for me and I am sure people could tell she had gained a lot of weight since wearing her clothes. All of this was done by her unintentionally just trying to wear some cute clothes that her figure had a hard time squeezing into now.

Myself on the other hand when I was at my heaviest I got a thrill out of wearing dress shirts that could barely contain my huge Gut and looked like the buttons would pop off. I would at times stuff so much at lunch in my shirts and keep stuffing to look totally obnoxious and get a some comments out of some fellow employees. It never happened but I sure saw a lot of jaws open wide in awe. People are scared to say things but you can certainly tell by their reactions on their faces. Other times I would wear a T shirt size XL that had shrunk a little......I was clearly up to XXL at this point.....but the XL t shirt was completely snug everywhere with it riding up a good 4 inches on my belly. I decided to stuff to the maximum after so full and bloated I had to visit a couple of my wives friends to drop something off for my wife. They invited me in and we sat around talking. One of them had not seen me in a long time...ptobably 30 Lbs. ago. She said nothing but I caught her staring several times while I was sitting and my huge Ball Gut stuffed to the maximum sitting out in front of me on my lap as if I had a beach ball stuffed in under my T shirt. As I was leaving she gave me the longest hug barely being able to wrap her arms around me and smashing herself into my huge belly. I guess there are people out there that you would never know might like a little Fat but maybe it is not to the percentages that we all do.
8 years

Lettin' it all hang out?

When I was at my heaviest (250 lbs) I really enjoyed showing it off. I had pretty much outgrown everything so my big belly was on display all the time, but I often wore especially tight clothes to go to the grocery store or out to eat. I got lots of stares but no comments. It was liberating and exhilarating!
8 years

Lettin' it all hang out?

I don't mind doing it when the weather's warm - wearing a shirt that doesn't fit if I go on a trip to a fast food joint for a fattening binge.

I'm pretty turned on by the attention I get - mostly stares at what I'm wearing, compounded by the shock of how much I'm sitting down and eating. smiley
8 years

Lettin' it all hang out?

I do occasionally though mostly just wearing snug clothing. I don't like having my fat actually hanging out of my clothes.
8 years

Lettin' it all hang out?

Everyone should be careful. The US courts have ruled that anyone can take a picture of you and post it. (Some guy was wearing woman's clothes and ended up on the People of WalMart). If you are in a position where it could be embarassing, such as a teacher, lawyer, etc., you may want to be a little careful and not show too much.
8 years

Lettin' it all hang out?

I've only gained a little bit, but it's enough that if I wear old clothes it's somewhat noticeable. Sometimes I'll do it on purpose so to show off the beginnings of my beer belly when I'm just walking around.
8 years