Gaining

Gaining: doubled or trebled your weight?

I know of someone from here. 110 lbs at high school graduation. 140 lbs Freshman year of college. 175 lbs at age 26.230 lbs at 27.380 lbs at 28.
And 511 before 30.Almost quintuple.
I like this topic.I always think of gains in terms of 50 and 100 lb gains. And then in terms of double and triple gains.Generally from the age of 18 or more .Whatever age the steady adult weight began to change.
8 years

Never quite tripled my starting weight but have doubled it twice.
Started off at 115 and ended up at 388 lost some weight and gained a lot of it back all over a 10 year period.
I am at 315 now so officially double my original weight again.
8 years

Ditzy:
Never quite tripled my starting weight but have doubled it twice.
Started off at 115 and ended up at 388 lost some weight and gained a lot of it back all over a 10 year period.
I am at 315 now so officially double my original weight

again.

Tracii unless the 115 is a typo you were actually at Three times your weight and a few lbs more at your highest.345 would be three times 115.
I actually just wanted to tell You how Absolutely Marvelous you're looking at 315.smiley
8 years

Jazz You are right.
Not sure what I was thinking when I posted that.
Thank you Charm.
8 years

When I first started gain on purpose many moons ago I was about 150. I'm 313 now. Not sure about tripling it but as of late my eating has been out of control and the weight is coming on quicker. So it could happen.
8 years

I was under 200 when I started gaining, now I'm about 100 lbs heavier. I can't wait to see what 400 will be like!

And then, of course, 600... heh heh
8 years

lush:
Just keep filling out those shirts please! smiley

As per your request, I will do my best! smiley
8 years